As a cuck where do you get to cum?

One of my past issues that fed her disappointment with me was my inability to last more than 3 or 4 minutes if that before I'd blow my load. Many times I'd pull out trying not to cum but end up cumming on her pussy instead of in it. Once everything came out into the open she told me how pathetic I was. Her words were something to the effect of "you're a billion time better at cumming than you are at actually fucking and you still manage to get that wrong". On night while eating her she was becoming upset because I was fidgeting with my dick and she told me to go jerk off into the garage can so I can focus on the important things. When I came back in with my little limp cock she had a big smile on her face. She said watching me shoot my load in the trash was probably the first time my seed went were it was supposed to go. Since then anytime I need to jerk off I go knee in the corner of the bathroom and jerk off dry until I shoot my wad in the trash.

A couple times I was treated to the sight of her bulls used rubbers from earlier. That was hot and I got off quick.

My wife and her bulls enjoy wasting my cum in all kinds of ways. A few of the things they have done:

- In the trash like you have mentioned
- Cumming in the toilet then they ******** on it after they are done
- Cumming on the ground then she stomps on it and laughs
- I came in a cup and she dumped it down the garbage disposal and laughed about killing my little guys
- One of the most humiliating for me though is when she take me in her mouth then just turns her head and spits it out and laughs.

My wife and her bulls enjoy wasting my cum in all kinds of ways. A few of the things they have done:

- In the trash like you have mentioned
- Cumming in the toilet then they ******** on it after they are done
- Cumming on the ground then she stomps on it and laughs
- I came in a cup and she dumped it down the garbage disposal and laughed about killing my little guys
- One of the most humiliating for me though is when she take me in her mouth then just turns her head and spits it out and laughs.
That's so hot, lots of good ideas.