Too excited to get hard

My wife met her former FWB from times before we hot together when she was out. I didn't know until she came home, jumped on me sleeping and started telling me details. She said they talked about past and he confessed she's too hot and he'd love to fuck her again despite him having family now. They flirted and kissed a little and he tried to persuade her to go to his place but she refused because we didn't talk about it beforehand. She was sitting on top if me, extremely horny when she was telling me the whole story.

What happened was kind of scary. I was sooo excited it completely blew my mind and I got extreme surge of adrenaline. I was literally shaking, all my muscles were flexed, shaking and I couldn't do anything about that. It was such a rush that I couldn't get hard at all, I think I actually shrunk :).

I remember this happening in past to me. It was feeling like my horniness tank couldn't take it anymore and cap exploded. It took 5-10 minutes till I calmed dowm. I don't even know whether it's yo be considered good or bad. It was such strong experience I simply couldn't handle it. I think if I learned to cope and all the energy was funneled into the cuckold excitement without the strange anxiety element, it would resulted in handsfree cumming in pants.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c