Only 1 in every 100 men get to do more than fantasize about Cuckold

Tgal

Male
Based on statistics 50% of men want cuckold experience, 22% of women fantasize about it. Most will never let it happen, and amongst those that do, 98% won do it again. I was very lucky. Did it 3 times with my wife, 8 x with an FWB female, and 4x , I was the bull.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 9.05.51 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 9.05.51 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
99% of statistics are made up! Based upon the number of married guys playing and married women playing, I’d have to guess it is higher than 1%
You don't have any education or knowledge in statistics, N = increases, it has no affect on %. Your dismissing the the statistics that have been produced in various studies , with as you say " The Number" ..... the percentage stay the same with numbers. i venture to say, you never did it. :)

Reactions: jusme
I dont consider myself a cuck really but I certainly enjoy the wife being used hard and sent home wet. If I am there fine, if not fine and we have done it quite a bit
You have a much better chance at that activity, then you do watching. Some women are sluts and can go out fucking a lot. But to have 2 men at the same time, ist a fantasy for most woman. Its a mans fantasy.

I dont consider myself a cuck really but I certainly enjoy the wife being used hard and sent home wet. If I am there fine, if not fine and we have done it quite a bit
You have a much better chance at that activity, then you do watching. Some women are sluts and can go out fucking a lot. But to have 2 men at the same time, ist a fantasy for most woman. Its a mans fantasy.
I think regardless of how one views oneself, that many would consider what he described as cuckold activity. Pretty sure a lot of folks wldnt see watching as a sine qua non qualifier.

You don't have any education or knowledge in statistics, N = increases, it has no affect on %. Your dismissing the the statistics that have been produced in various studies , with as you say " The Number" ..... the percentage stay the same with numbers. i venture to say, you never did it. :)
Again, you say things that you can’t prove and just aren’t true. I did quite well in my masters level statistics courses.

While my wife generally prefers to play alone, I have had the pleasure of watching her a few times and have experienced playing with her and another man a couple of times. I agree that not all women are into this, I expect it is more than one in one hundred. The biggest flaw in your logic is that most women aren’t going to volunteer that they have experienced a threesome or that they would be interested in this lifestyle.

I guess that puts me in rare air. Now…Care to share the references behind your statements?

Reactions: rifleman
It would be interesting to know percentage wise, but it will never happen. We have been in some very sexual enviornments where even she has felt able to refered to me as her cuck husband, yet even there she has never told anyone to what extent she has played. Nor has she ever disclosed this to her lovers dispite being very emotionally attached to some of them.

Therefore i can say with a 99.99% degree of certainty that if asked in a poll she would deny all and i have been her cuckoldress for 38 years.

Cuckold is here so often mixed with Stag/Vixen-style. As to the pure cukold-kink, THANK GOD only 1% of 100 really do that, white race would have vanished otherwise (NO racism, but I am Caucasic!)

Again, you say things that you can’t prove and just aren’t true. I did quite well in my masters level statistics courses.

While my wife generally prefers to play alone, I have had the pleasure of watching her a few times and have experienced playing with her and another man a couple of times. I agree that not all women are into this, I expect it is more than one in one hundred. The biggest flaw in your logic is that most women aren’t going to volunteer that they have experienced a threesome or that they would be interested in this lifestyle.

I guess that puts me in rare air. Now…Care to share the references behind your statements?
yep you can dress it up anyway you want. If you did it, you are in the 1%. Dilution of the facts with words and extraneous , slightly related facts, doesnt change the original statistics. In Fact your new theory is opinion, ratther than statistical analysis

Based on statistics 50% of men want cuckold experience, 22% of women fantasize about it. Most will never let it happen, and amongst those that do, 98% won do it again. I was very lucky. Did it 3 times with my wife, 8 x with an FWB female, and 4x , I was the bull.
I am happy to be a member of the 50%!
I belong to the 98%!
Our life has become wonderful, it's a shame we didn't do it earlier!

39476947.jpg35834399.jpg35834413.jpg

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Okay. This is a nice pretty picture. I asked for the data behind your statement. Where was this data published? Who was polled? How did they ensure they had a true random sample? How do you know that your data was statistically significant?

Using your logic, I will ask the next one hundred people I see if they are honest. If all one hundred tell me they are honest, can I assume that there are no liars in the world?

This lifestyle is not one where people generally feel comfortable talking openly about it. Given this fact, it is reasonable to think that any poll would underestimate the frequency of people in the lifestyle.

I found the article where your graph came from. I am still not sure where you math comes from declaring 1%, but at least there is some context in this article. From my experience, cuckolding and open relationships seems to be more common as people get older, but this article suggests differently.

For others interested, look at bedbible.com and search for cuckold statistics.

Reactions: spin418
Okay. This is a nice pretty picture. I asked for the data behind your statement. Where was this data published? Who was polled? How did they ensure they had a true random sample? How do you know that your data was statistically significant?

Using your logic, I will ask the next one hundred people I see if they are honest. If all one hundred tell me they are honest, can I assume that there are no liars in the world?

This lifestyle is not one where people generally feel comfortable talking openly about it. Given this fact, it is reasonable to think that any poll would underestimate the frequency of people in the lifestyle.
Nice Blog without participants

Nice Blog without participants

I had some time this morning to carefully read the article where you got your graph. In this article, they state that there are 60-70 million married couples in the United States. Of this group, the article states 4 million are in active cuckhold arrangements. Using this data, 5.7-6.7% of married men are experiencing an active cuckold relationship. This is a more believable percentage to me.

I apologize if my initial sarcastic comment put you on defense. I was trying to be funny, while also asking for more information on where your data came from. I know that I am a lucky man to have a wife who enjoys fucking other men and sharing her experiences with me. I was surprised to hear I am part of the one percent club.

I also want to that you for helping me find bedbible as they have a lot of interesting info. I don’t blindly believe everything I read on the internet, but will use this as another data point.

If you want to have a conversation beyond insulting my intelligence, I’d be happy continue. Otherwise, I will stop replying to this string and will get back to sharing my wife’s experiences and learning from others who are active in the lifestyle.

All the best!