As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

coming in my mouth was exhilarating. feeling the cock pulsating in the mouth was just heaven. when it comes deep in my throat, i love the feeling of the warm cum flowing down my gullet.
i also like it pooling on my tongue and then swallowing. the taste is nice.

ass? never tried. but am really keen (with a smaller dick) and i too believe it would be spectacular.

dan

coming in my mouth was exhilarating. feeling the cock pulsating in the mouth was just heaven. when it comes deep in my throat, i love the feeling of the warm cum flowing down my gullet.
i also like it pooling on my tongue and then swallowing. the taste is nice.

ass? never tried. but am really keen (with a smaller dick) and i too believe it would be spectacular.

dan
Try a few anal vibes. They have some now that have thrusting motions. They are about 1.25 ' wide. So a good size for someone who isn't used to a bit if anal stretching. And it feels sooo good! You can imagine what a real cock, with a man in control of the motions, and them how he would grab you tightly as he began squirting his warm sperm into you.

Try a few anal vibes. They have some now that have thrusting motions. They are about 1.25 ' wide. So a good size for someone who isn't used to a bit if anal stretching. And it feels sooo good! You can imagine what a real cock, with a man in control of the motions, and them how he would grab you tightly as he began squirting his warm sperm into you.
sounds soooo tempting. cheers

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Glad you like

Reactions: Desejo de corno