As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

Cumming a male means you orgasm ejects your body. But how is it to receive an orgasm in your body as a man?
I think most men could reach an orgasmic plateau and experience full body climaxes without actually ejaculating. I do think once you’re in that place though, that it’s probably pretty common to ejaculate eventually. Still, incredible pleasure/sensation/gratification/ satisfaction can happen that has little or nothing to do with your dick

im so fucking hard reading all these comments! id love to be able to surrender myself and feel a cock cum inside me or in my mouth. i want to be used as a place to unload your stress and desires into!!! god the idea is so hot to me
I totally agree, to me it's a lot more than just taking a cock. Surrendering,getting in touch with my gurly side, pleasing a real man, embracing the fact I'm a cock sucker and his bitch. A little abuse from him is hot too. Very liberating.

Afterwards there is also the arousing fact and idea that you were inseminated. When it has been done deep in you it sometimes does not come out you then can realize that the semen has been absorbed in your body and becomes a part of you. Mostly it comes out and you can aknowledge that you have been inseminated by another man. Be reminded about this fact and accept it. Smelling and seeing semen when it leaks in your underwear is quite interesting as experience.

No estoy seguro de si tienes que perder tu masculinidad cuando te joden el culo. La gente que me conoce me considera masculino y me he metido más pollas en el culo que la mayoría.
ME siento muy identificado con tu respuesta porque soy negro con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo pero también soy bisexual desde la adolescencia y me encanta compartir con mi chica la experiencia de ser penetrados juntos pero al igual que dices con toda la moda del tema cucklod muchisimas veces soy el que tiene la pinga más grande y todos quieren tenerla dentro

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I will never forget the first time my wife's Bull came in my mouth. I have to admit I was expecting the worst taste and reaction, but it was neither. Better than that it was a warm, choking flood of deliciousness that I swallowed and swallowed eagerly. The fact that my wife held me down on his shaft while he shot, and told me I was a good cuck, added to the excitement of course and kicked off my addiction.