As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

The first guy was a really heavyset guy that surprised me. His dick seemed to be around 4 or so inches and normal. I tried to sit on it but his belly was too big, We chose doggie style because of his fat belly. The pad where his pubic hair grows was a fat pad too, he was behind me doggie style pulling me too him when I felt his pumping me increase in speed and his cock get harder and larger. He got faster with his pumping, I could feel his cock getting harder when he growled "Oh man, here I cum" and he began to thrust holding my hips very tightly. The fat pad above his dick gave way, I swear his dick gained a couple of inches as he stretched my hole open and I received him fully, the part that was really swollen was where his cock attaches to him. The top of his shaft was all the way inside and he was releasing his cum. His weight allowed him to kind of throw me around and he pulled me into him, he penetrated as deep as he could trying to deliver his seed.

yes once a man cums inside you, his dna will always be a part of you other mens dna has been found in mens /womens spinal fluid for the rest of there lives
I did not know that! I appreciate your sharing it.

There is also the psychological factor. Taking a cock in your ass is intense, but having his cum inside you is a higher level of control. I can feel his cock starting to cum and he grabs tight and so there's no chance of pulling off. Then the warm seed begin to spurt inside me.

There is also the psychological factor. Taking a cock in your ass is intense, but having his cum inside you is a higher level of control. I can feel his cock starting to cum and he grabs tight and so there's no chance of pulling off. Then the warm seed begin to spurt inside me.
Yeah that part where the couldn't stop himself even if he wanted, feel it in his in/out stroke, on cum autopilot, has to push deep.

The first guy was a really heavyset guy that surprised me. His dick seemed to be around 4 or so inches and normal. I tried to sit on it but his belly was too big, We chose doggie style because of his fat belly. The pad where his pubic hair grows was a fat pad too, he was behind me doggie style pulling me too him when I felt his pumping me increase in speed and his cock get harder and larger. He got faster with his pumping, I could feel his cock getting harder when he growled "Oh man, here I cum" and he began to thrust holding my hips very tightly. The fat pad above his dick gave way, I swear his dick gained a couple of inches as he stretched my hole open and I received him fully, the part that was really swollen was where his cock attaches to him. The top of his shaft was all the way inside and he was releasing his cum. His weight allowed him to kind of throw me around and he pulled me into him, he penetrated as deep as he could trying to deliver his seed.
ive been suprised like that also a few times

I love that moment when you know he couldnt stop cumming if he had to, I have to admit I also get very receptive at that moment and present my manpussy so he could go deep for his release. He called me his "cum receptacle" and "his slut", it was true, he was accurate, I was.