Asain

She liked your comment. She would like to know if you would take her out if she dressed in one of her slutty outfits. She would not mind being exposed in a public place.
mmmm I definitely would, how slutty would she dress ? I would love to take her out looking slutty, and enjoy watching her being exposed in public. mmmmm would she want to be used in public too ?

She would really like that. Like I said when she was working at the club she was sitting on customers laps. You can bet she was getting a lot of cock on those Boss & Buddy Nights. She was in to wearing G-strings with her garter belt and stockings. I even got her to wear shelf style bras. I got the old man running the Japanese adult theatre to let her in when she was dress in her Shelf bra, G-string, garter belt, stockings and high heel. Her dress was nothing but a half slip with the waistband pulled up over her tits. The hem barely reached her stocking tops. So I would asume you could take her out like that. Some place public would get her hot for sure.
mmmm oooh yes, I would love that. Would she let people people feel her up ?

She wouldn't have a problem with that. At the theatre she got fondled by every guy in the place while she was sucking them off. She loves sucking cock and because its in the adult theatre she gets overly excited so much so that she having orgasms one after the other. By the time their finished with her she can barely walk out of the place. Often times I assist out of the theatre with her wearing only her bra, G-string, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Once she out on the sidewalk I face her toward the passing cars letting the occupants get a good look at her. She's usually cum splattered pretty good by the time I get her outside.
mmmm she sounds amazing. Would she let people have her outside in public, cumming on her face and fucking her ?

Reactions: AxelP
Right on the mark my friend. A real cum slut. Like I said in the last post she's usually pretty cum splattered by the time she leaves the theatre. I have taken her to some sleazy bars in the Koza area where I have an agreement with the Ma-Ma-Sans. They let her in wearing only her slutty lingerie in exchange for her services. The Ma-Ma-Sans get to share her so she's in the bars all night. Ive picked her up with her face, hair and tits covered with cum and her G-string sopping wet with cum so I knew she'd been fucked quite a few times.
I'm quite sure she'd enjoy any attention you'd provide her. I think a trip to a mall would excite her.
mmmm would love to take her to a mall, expose her in public, fuck her, cum in her face and take her up her ass mmmmm

Not sure about outrageous but on my 50 th bday we were in Daytona beach ,I got a little tipsy and very horny,and actually got gangbanged by 5 ,22 year old guys for all night .

I haven't met her, but I have known quite a few just like her. I loved in Nagoya for 10 years, oh the babes that were just like your wife, total sluts and not ashamed of it. I adore that attitude in a lady. Also Japanese girls love cum. It is like a treat for them to get it in their mouths and in their pussies. I have never seen a Japanese girl immediately wipe cum off her pussy or her face after getting it.
I knew this gal Hiroko, we'd fuck and I'd dump my load in her pussy she'd get dressed and we'd go out with it still running down her legs
One time she gave my friend Chris a blow job she came back out to our dinner table with it on her chin
If I wanted to truly turn her on I'd kiss her like that, it was almost enough to give her a spontaneous orgasm

Hello great feedback. I know exactly what you experienced talking about. The wife loves cum also. On occasion I take her to the park and let her give blowjobs at the homeless camp. She definitely gets her fill and loves every minute of it.
There was this other gal, Yuki, she was like addicted to cum. We used to hang out at this Australian bar, and Yuki loved Aussie guys, and she loved bukkake, you can image the rest. I picked her up one time after 6-7 Aussie guys got hold of her, she was covered in it, I could barely hold ion to her she was as slick as a greased pig and so horny she was unmanageable.
Another time I walked on her with 3 guys, she was airtight, she saw me and was yelling at me to watch her take them Axel-San. It was a sight to behind.
I tried to get her to marry me but she didn't want to live outside Japan and was supposed to go back top Copenhagen. She eventuality married an Aussie ex-pat, I fucked her 2 hours before the wedding.

Great, while living on Okinawa I took her to an after hours place called "Snack Pot". I had been there a few times before and convinced the Ma-Ma-San to give her an interview. The snack was located in a dead end ally, really small place, 5 bar stools and three booths. It was after 1am when we went there. The wife was dressed in a white shelf style bra, bikini panties, garterbelt, beige stockings, high heels. Her dress was a white half-slip that she wore with the waistband pulled up over her tits. The slip also had a side slit that she positioned in front between her thighs. When we entered the Snack there was only the Ma-Ma-San and one drunk customer there. After I introduced the wife to the Ma-Ma-San they retired to one of the booths. They spoke for several minutes before the Ma-Ma-San came back to the bar and told me she hired the wife. She then took the drunk by the arm and led him to the booth where the wife sat. Needless to say he was all over her. When I saw her head disappear I knew she was blowing him. While this was going on the Ma-Ma-San was on the phone talking to other "Snack Bars" it wasn't long before there was a steady stream of customers coming in to take their turn in the booth with the wife. By the time we left she was splattered with cum. She when there two or three times a week for over six months.
That is hot, I assume you enjoyed her after she got back from her evening at the bar, I know I would

Reactions: SEAMYCUCKHW
Well if it counts as a tip,I did give 1 clerk a blow job once about a year ago.
I didn't marry her - not for lack of trying - but this Filipina gal I dated named Leila fucked a store clerk in the changing room of the Timberland outlet store in Denver. It was early right after opening no customers yet, She'd been flirting with him for a couple of days. She was trying on some clothing and enticed him tot he door for something or other. I looked to see the door open with a naked Leila pulling him in by his arm. I heard shuffling then a little soft moans, then the guy yelled out. He came back out a few minutes later looking disoriented.
She came out in a new skirt with cum all over her legs. We shopped like that before going to my place. Later she had to go back to her husband. Man, I wanted to marry that little slut so badly