Ashamed of my fantasy

I told my ex about my fantasy, and she wont listen, she just screamed and yelled at me - called me psycho. A few days later I got a text from her best friend, she asked me to seek help. After this I became very depressed and everything around me became completely dark. I didn't know who else knew about my fantasy. The relationship eventually ended. I cut off all contact with being mutual friends.

Now I have a new girlfriend, something that the first thing we talked about after we had sex was our sexual fantasies, I said it straight: I want to have MFM with her in the middle, she asked questions and was curious - she liked the idea, it really turned her on. WOW - that was such a great feeling... . A month ago we had our first threesome.

I'm still embarrass and ashamed of my fantasy - mostly because I'm afraid that people around me will find out.

I was so happy when I discovered this site - finally I'm not the only one. When I read posts on this forum I feel much more normal. We are normal people, in love with our wives/girlfriends - what turns me on is seeing our wife having a great time. I have never had a better relationship before, me and my girlfriend are open and can talk and fantasize about everything.

I want to thank you, this forum has really been a lifesaver for me

I found it best to always go extreme as early as possible, as the natural progression in any romantic relationship is the subtraction of sexual possibilities as time goes on, so if you can climb high up on the mountain of sexual acts, the slow slide into sexual boredom will take much longer. And this applies to much more than just sex, as the universe of possible ethnic restaurants, friends, nightclubs, movie genres, vacation locations…will contract over time.

Last edited:
I told my ex about my fantasy, and she wont listen, she just screamed and yelled at me - called me psycho. A few days later I got a text from her best friend, she asked me to seek help. After this I became very depressed and everything around me became completely dark. I didn't know who else knew about my fantasy. The relationship eventually ended. I cut off all contact with being mutual friends.

Now I have a new girlfriend, something that the first thing we talked about after we had sex was our sexual fantasies, I said it straight: I want to have MFM with her in the middle, she asked questions and was curious - she liked the idea, it really turned her on. WOW - that was such a great feeling... . A month ago we had our first threesome.

I'm still embarrass and ashamed of my fantasy - mostly because I'm afraid that people around me will find out.

I was so happy when I discovered this site - finally I'm not the only one. When I read posts on this forum I feel much more normal. We are normal people, in love with our wives/girlfriends - what turns me on is seeing our wife having a great time. I have never had a better relationship before, me and my girlfriend are open and can talk and fantasize about everything.

Absolutely brilliant that you've found kindred spirits here. It's far more common than people realise. And so many that would try something like this, deny themselves. By doing so they live a restricted and frustrating life. My wife was happy to try swinging, which really surprised me and she did throw herself into it on the meetings, but I found myself watching too often before I realised that I was going to be happier with just a MFM arrangement. She didn't fully understand that dynamic, but bless her, she went ahead to please me, although she got plenty of enjoyment out of it. I wish I'd have found out earlier and not wasted those years. But at least I've now got great memories. Keep on enjoying life, you only walk this way once!

There’s no need to feel embarrassed by your fantasy. I think it’s one most people have even if they don’t ever act on it.
Now you’ve taken the first step, enjoy yourselves and count yourselves lucky that you both enjoy similar things.
As for anyone finding out, that depends on how discrete you are and who you play with. If you want to keep it under wraps, play away from home, find married guys just looking for nsa sex as they’re likely to want to be discrete too. Whatever you want, there are ways and means.
wishing you luck and lots of fun going forward,
Lynn x

No need to be ashamed or embarrassed. Sex is normal. Sexual variety is also normal. Society has put the shame & embarrassment to it. It's a 2nd marriage for us both, we were in late 30 & 40s when we married. We started swinging maybe 5-6 years later. Was a large change for my wife, as the country she's from is very modest, this was something not done. After a while we gravitated to mfm fun - well, because I like to watch too, lol.
As she says - we're older, sex is fun. We both enjoy it.
You should too!

Ditto!

Reactions: confused75
There’s no need to feel embarrassed by your fantasy. I think it’s one most people have even if they don’t ever act on it.
Now you’ve taken the first step, enjoy yourselves and count yourselves lucky that you both enjoy similar things.
As for anyone finding out, that depends on how discrete you are and who you play with. If you want to keep it under wraps, play away from home, find married guys just looking for nsa sex as they’re likely to want to be discrete too. Whatever you want, there are ways and means.
wishing you luck and lots of fun going forward,
Lynn x
Lynn.you are so right We have a great marriage and sex life her sex life outsidr of marriage is awesome...She goes out to fuck about ever6 3 weeks im.put in chasity a day before she spends from.an overnight to a weekend..I buy her clothes for her dates dress her . I pay for everything hotels dinners reservations
I totally submit to her hotwife needs ex ept i dont get involved or clean but when she comes home thzt day or the next reclaiming sex is amazing especially if she gets specific about herr encounter

Don't worry about others. I used to, then my sister outed me to the family and relatives. A few moths latter I attended a big family gathering where a lot of people came onto me. There's a lot more of this going on out there than we think IMO.

Sounds like she was brainwashed by the Catholics.

Reactions: toolman2c

My wife and I have found a LOT of enjoyment and fun at sex clubs in Europe. They are respectful there and, if you want three guys fucking your wife, they will accomodate. If you just want to sit and watch while playing with each other, that's fine too.

It’s amazing how people will judge you when they don’t understand, are afraid or don’t like something. It shows insecurities in them that get dumped on you in so many ways. They don’t always realize they are doing it, but you should realize what it is so that you don’t feel lost, depressed, weird or like you’re doing something wrong.

There is nothing wrong with your fantasies along as they are healthy and keep you happy. When they make you unhappy or unhealthy is wheny you should seek help.

Never but never be ashamed about your fantasys it is 100 %normal to have them we all do even the girls who say they don't and they have them just as much as the rest of us,
You are in a good place with your present girlfriend so just enjoy her and your fantasys, 👍

Is this like when VHS first came out and all the religious people condemned those people that had a player due to the volume of sex tapes purchased that everyone watched in the privacy of their home, only later to find out the majority of sex tapes purchased were sold to Christians. Some things never change.

whatever fantasies you have, its almost guaranteed there is another person with the same fantasy :)
finding a girlfriend that is open to explore that fantasy, she is a keeper !