Asian GF Experiences

PureSound

I am wondering how many of you have had experiences with horny asian girls like my GF.
She is so wonderfully naturally sexual that I could not help but to share her and enjoy the most exciting sexual experiences of my life even though I was a complete novice for this.

Attachments

• 84818EF0-126A-4DB0-B56E-00E94A7C4C23.jpeg
    84818EF0-126A-4DB0-B56E-00E94A7C4C23.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 379
  • 96106C9A-EF74-4B2D-A4C1-683ECDEC5772.jpeg
    96106C9A-EF74-4B2D-A4C1-683ECDEC5772.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 378
I am wondering how many of you have had experiences with horny asian girls like my GF.
She is so wonderfully naturally sexual that I could not help but to share her and enjoy the most exciting sexual experiences of my life even though I was a complete novice for this.
WoW 🤩 She looks tight ...
does she squeak when you stick your cock in?
I would love to fuck your Asian GF, it would be a new experience for me...
sharing is caring
More pics 😜

I was stationed in the Philippines 1982-83 and fucked over 400 bargirls in Olongapo, impregnating at least a dozen. Played it safe in Thailand and had a Japanese girlfriend in Okinawa, and had a threesome with her sister.

Reactions: hotenoughforme
If you look at my writings you will see that I have had a lot of Asian pussy over the years, and some right before this covi shit. I hope befor long that I'll be able to fuck some more. It is so much fun to have them see how much of my dick that they can get in them. Until then all I can do is ... with them.

I was stationed in the Philippines 1982-83 and fucked over 400 bargirls in Olongapo, impregnating at least a dozen. Played it safe in Thailand and had a Japanese girlfriend in Okinawa, and had a threesome with her sister.
You have a lot more experience with asian girls then me. Mine were mostly in Korea and China with a couple in the States. In general I think they are the best of the best.

If you look at my writings you will see that I have had a lot of Asian pussy over the years, and some right before this covi shit. I hope befor long that I'll be able to fuck some more. It is so much fun to have them see how much of my dick that they can get in them. Until then all I can do is ... with them.
You have more experience then me for sure.
How much of your dick can they usually take?

i do have a Chinese wife too :) maybe not round asses and boobs like western girls but their pussies are so tight... it feels nice inside, fitting like a silk glove
Yes and addition to amazing pussy they are so petite and feminine plus know how to treat a man.

You have a lot more experience with asian girls then me. Mine were mostly in Korea and China with a couple in the States. In general I think they are the best of the best.
I picked up a Filipina hotwife at the trophy lounge in San Diego. When I started fucking her bareback she asked about a condom. I said I don't use them. She said she was Catholic and not on birth control. I told her if I didn't think she was fertile I'd be fucking someone else.

Reactions: MattHH04
I picked up a Filipina hotwife at the trophy lounge in San Diego. When I started fucking her bareback she asked about a condom. I said I don't use them. She said she was Catholic and not on birth control. I told her if I didn't think she was fertile I'd be fucking someone else.
That is very hot. How did she respond?
I hope like a good asian girl.