Asian GF Experiences

That's part of the fun I'm old enough to be her father/grandfather. And I'll evan let you line my dick up with her pussy and put it in. Just think you get to put it in and help to pull it out after I cum in her.

I am wondering how many of you have had experiences with horny asian girls like my GF.
She is so wonderfully naturally sexual that I could not help but to share her and enjoy the most exciting sexual experiences of my life even though I was a complete novice for this.
She looks lovely. I bet she would enjoy taking a bbc. Are you in china btw?

I am wondering how many of you have had experiences with horny asian girls like my GF.
She is so wonderfully naturally sexual that I could not help but to share her and enjoy the most exciting sexual experiences of my life even though I was a complete novice for this.
I met once when I was living in Germany, a girl from Vietnam. She was around 33 hears old, I was 24 back then. Never had such a pleasant pussy to be honest. The grip she had around my cock was amazing, leaking all the time and trying to push more than she actually could. After few weeks of dating, I could finally fit my whole cock in her and she always could surprise with some new tricks. Unfortunately, didn't have many experiences with Asian women but would definitely love to if given the chance.

Reactions: PureSound
I have had a few Asian (Filipina) GFs and they take to sharing like a duck to water. The last one before my Asian wife was very much into the sex scene. She wanted to try all forms of sex and was very willing to follow what guys wanted in the swing clubs and arranged sex parties. She was very tiny, just 4' 10" tall and weighed just 85lbs. She could easily wear aged 12-13yr old clothes, and often did but thats another story. I didnt find out until we dated for a while that she was an ex-bargirl so she knew a thing or two about sex. I have attached 2 photos of her, and yes that is a deep frost around her

Attachments

• File 00225.jpg
    File 00225.jpg
    734.3 KB · Views: 90
  • File 00227.jpg
    File 00227.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 93