Asian Wife's Cuckolding Diary

My husband and I have been discussing finding a boyfriend for me over the course of our relationship. While I have had one before, this new guy seems like he is going to be what we want to go deep and explore cuckolding in ways we typically save for bedroom talk. That being the case, I have decided to start a pseudo diary where I can share my thoughts candidly and will have my husband read after I post. I will also answer questions if they are not rude or based solely on somebody wanting to get off. I will also post pics as my relationship with my boyfriend progresses.

For now, this is us TODAY and proof to show we are real.
View attachment 1020243
Such a beautiful and sexy looking couple. Excited to follow your journey.

Reactions: cuck52
Ah my dear old friend. How are you and your journey going
I’m doing great thanks for asking. Our journey continues to evolve, small step after small step. She has become much more open and honest. I was able to get her to look at other men here recently and it was a bit eye opening for her and I think it will be a good thing moving forward. I’ve also continued to own my situation and desires as well including posting some pics of myself on here which was a big step.

So good to hear from you as well old friend.

I’m doing great thanks for asking. Our journey continues to evolve, small step after small step. She has become much more open and honest. I was able to get her to look at other men here recently and it was a bit eye opening for her and I think it will be a good thing moving forward. I’ve also continued to own my situation and desires as well including posting some pics of myself on here which was a big step.

I take it you know each other. What’s the story behind this.

NICE! Big steps to admit it in person huh?

Reactions: artman6060
I have to find it now! You should have just linked it for me.....sigh....obviously STILL learning. :LOL:
Y
Tomorrow is the first time I will be spending some alone time with my boyfriend, finally. We've been flirting all day and he knows exactly what he's doing to me because I've told him and sent him pictures! I'm nervous, yet so so so so excited 😁
So excited for you, and hope to hear all about how it goes.

Reactions: artman6060
Tomorrow is the first time I will be spending some alone time with my boyfriend, finally. We've been flirting all day and he knows exactly what he's doing to me because I've told him and sent him pictures! I'm nervous, yet so so so so excited 😁
Have fun my love! If last night was any sign of what is to come, we are all in for one hell of a ride. ☺️

It was a blast hanging out with my boyfriend this morning. Decided to walk on a trail. We chatted, made out, and groped on each other a lot. I felt like a teenager with raging hormones. I can still smell him on me which is keeping me on the edge of my seat. I also asked for his shirt which I've placed across our pillows so that we may sleep better tonight 😆 All in all, I have to say it was a great day.

It was a blast hanging out with my boyfriend this morning. Decided to walk on a trail. We chatted, made out, and groped on each other a lot. I felt like a teenager with raging hormones. I can still smell him on me which is keeping me on the edge of my seat. I also asked for his shirt which I've placed across our pillows so that we may sleep better tonight 😆 All in all, I have to say it was a great day.
Fun getting to see your husband interact with you on here!!