Asian Wife's Cuckolding Diary

BBCinChastity

Male
From
CA, US
Oct 24, 2022
Corona, CA, USA
Plus, there was the last person I was talking to that I liked as well. I have been kind of holding back with this new one because I feel as though I am just liking everyone. Although in reality it takes a lot for me to really fall for anyone so I think I was just trippin' in my own thought bubble.
A little excited I guess but I would take you eager and willing than still timid and trying to figure it out!;)

Reactions: IEcplseeking

artman6060

Male
From
MA, US
May 13, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
Plus, there was the last person I was talking to that I liked as well. I have been kind of holding back with this new one because I feel as though I am just liking everyone. Although in reality it takes a lot for me to really fall for anyone so I think I was just trippin' in my own thought bubble.
I think that tripping in your own thought bubble is evidence that this could work for you two. I hope it does.

BBCinChastity

Male
From
CA, US
Oct 24, 2022
Corona, CA, USA
I am on the side of sweet torment, and acquiescing. (I rather suspect in puts the lead in the pencil.)
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Reactions: artman6060

BBCinChastity

Male
From
CA, US
Oct 24, 2022
Corona, CA, USA
Enjoy the ride (Okay maybe it’s actually no ride LOL), but I wish I was also experiencing it.
Thanks.....I think.....

Seriously, I am enjoying it. I enjoy watching her go through her emotions, her being giddy, her coming to terms with the feelings and while we talk about the lifestyle things are just different this time.

So what's your story?

artman6060

Male
From
MA, US
May 13, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
Thanks.....I think.....

Seriously, I am enjoying it. I enjoy watching her go through her emotions, her being giddy, her coming to terms with the feelings and while we talk about the lifestyle things are just different this time.

So what's your story?
Married a Catholic school upbringing women. pretty vanilla, and unkindly. On all other fronts we are very compatible. 21 years together, 20 married this April. Step father to her son from first marriage. What you and your Missus are going through is pretty much my complete fantasy. have tried to talk to my Missus about it, but no dice. I love this place, I do a lot of perving here, but realistically, not gonna meet anyone. Love the honesty that one can get with the anonymity of the net. ( Course that doesn’t always mean people are speaking the truth. LOL)

BBCinChastity

Male
From
CA, US
Oct 24, 2022
Corona, CA, USA
Married a Catholic school upbringing women. pretty vanilla, and unkindly. On all other fronts we are very compatible. 21 years together, 20 married this April. Step father to her son from first marriage. What you and your Missus are going through is pretty much my complete fantasy. have tried to talk to my Missus about it, but no dice. I love this place, I do a lot of perving here, but realistically, not gonna meet anyone. Love the honesty that one can get with the anonymity of the net. ( Course that doesn’t always mean people are speaking the truth. LOL)
Ah, the religious one....got it. We will have been married 19 years next month, together for 22.

Going to assume the complete fantasy is exploring together? I have not read all of my wife's posts but we have not had a ton of people in our marriage because we look strictly for long term connection. What we have had are very good relationships that gave us a chance to explore without feeling rushed to do everything in one night or as quickly as possible out of fear of there not being a next time. The only down side is it takes a hell of a long time to find somebody compatible.

And you are right, I tend to take the more extreme stuff with a grain of salt and figure most people live in the middle or role play.

Last edited:
Reactions: artman6060