Asian Wife's Cuckolding Diary

Plus, there was the last person I was talking to that I liked as well. I have been kind of holding back with this new one because I feel as though I am just liking everyone. Although in reality it takes a lot for me to really fall for anyone so I think I was just trippin' in my own thought bubble.
A little excited I guess but I would take you eager and willing than still timid and trying to figure it out!;)

Plus, there was the last person I was talking to that I liked as well. I have been kind of holding back with this new one because I feel as though I am just liking everyone. Although in reality it takes a lot for me to really fall for anyone so I think I was just trippin' in my own thought bubble.
I think that tripping in your own thought bubble is evidence that this could work for you two. I hope it does.

I am on the side of sweet torment, and acquiescing. (I rather suspect in puts the lead in the pencil.)
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Reactions: artman6060
Enjoy the ride (Okay maybe it’s actually no ride LOL), but I wish I was also experiencing it.
Thanks.....I think.....

Seriously, I am enjoying it. I enjoy watching her go through her emotions, her being giddy, her coming to terms with the feelings and while we talk about the lifestyle things are just different this time.

So what's your story?

Thanks.....I think.....

Seriously, I am enjoying it. I enjoy watching her go through her emotions, her being giddy, her coming to terms with the feelings and while we talk about the lifestyle things are just different this time.

So what's your story?
Married a Catholic school upbringing women. pretty vanilla, and unkindly. On all other fronts we are very compatible. 21 years together, 20 married this April. Step father to her son from first marriage. What you and your Missus are going through is pretty much my complete fantasy. have tried to talk to my Missus about it, but no dice. I love this place, I do a lot of perving here, but realistically, not gonna meet anyone. Love the honesty that one can get with the anonymity of the net. ( Course that doesn’t always mean people are speaking the truth. LOL)

Married a Catholic school upbringing women. pretty vanilla, and unkindly. On all other fronts we are very compatible. 21 years together, 20 married this April. Step father to her son from first marriage. What you and your Missus are going through is pretty much my complete fantasy. have tried to talk to my Missus about it, but no dice. I love this place, I do a lot of perving here, but realistically, not gonna meet anyone. Love the honesty that one can get with the anonymity of the net. ( Course that doesn’t always mean people are speaking the truth. LOL)
Ah, the religious one....got it. We will have been married 19 years next month, together for 22.

Going to assume the complete fantasy is exploring together? I have not read all of my wife's posts but we have not had a ton of people in our marriage because we look strictly for long term connection. What we have had are very good relationships that gave us a chance to explore without feeling rushed to do everything in one night or as quickly as possible out of fear of there not being a next time. The only down side is it takes a hell of a long time to find somebody compatible.

And you are right, I tend to take the more extreme stuff with a grain of salt and figure most people live in the middle or role play.

Last edited:
Many moons later...I'm back! Been talking to a gentleman on and off for a while now. We work in the same industry but not as competitors. It's nice to have someone I could talk to about work and flirt with at the same time. Yesterday, was our first time together intimately and wow, did I need it!! I've been deprived for so long that my body told on me. He knew what I was missing and took care of me in ways that I haven't experienced in a long time.

Do I see him as the relationship type? No. We have short texting conversations mostly flirting banter. Work related stuff, we'll talk on the phone, get to the point and then end of conversation. When we hang out- it's casual conversations with a lot of flirting. He still wants to see other people; he enjoys new people and the energy that comes with. I would rather date someone long-term who isn't always on the search for new people.

Long story short, I really enjoyed myself yesterday but don't see this going anywhere.

Many moons later...I'm back! Been talking to a gentleman on and off for a while now. We work in the same industry but not as competitors. It's nice to have someone I could talk to about work and flirt with at the same time. Yesterday, was our first time together intimately and wow, did I need it!! I've been deprived for so long that my body told on me. He knew what I was missing and took care of me in ways that I haven't experienced in a long time.

Do I see him as the relationship type? No. We have short texting conversations mostly flirting banter. Work related stuff, we'll talk on the phone, get to the point and then end of conversation. When we hang out- it's casual conversations with a lot of flirting. He still wants to see other people; he enjoys new people and the energy that comes with. I would rather date someone long-term who isn't always on the search for new people.

Long story short, I really enjoyed myself yesterday but don't see this going anywhere.
Ah well I hope you had amazing time.

Reactions: BBCinChastity

Glad you felt like you were well taken care of and that you had a blast. :love: You definitely were swollen and while I have yet to watch the video, I am sure you are down playing this interaction a bit. hehe. Anyway, I know you want somebody long term, we will find him and then we shall see how things progress but enjoy the journey my love!😘
😘🥰

Glad you felt like you were well taken care of and that you had a blast. :love: You definitely were swollen and while I have yet to watch the video, I am sure you are down playing this interaction a bit. hehe. Anyway, I know you want somebody long term, we will find him and then we shall see how things progress but enjoy the journey my love!😘
😘🥰
I would like to see some if the video

😘🥰
I did have a blast and am still very swollen! Still thinking about how hard I came for someone else :)

I would like to see some if the video
I am sure everybody on the site would agree with you
I did have a blast and am still very swollen! Still thinking about how hard I came for someone else :)
And I am sure you are still horny. Two days is a long time to still feel the effects but it has been a while as well. We need to increase the frequency or.....he could have been that big and just tore you up lol😅

Reactions: Timid
My husband and I have been discussing finding a boyfriend for me over the course of our relationship. While I have had one before, this new guy seems like he is going to be what we want to go deep and explore cuckolding in ways we typically save for bedroom talk. That being the case, I have decided to start a pseudo diary where I can share my thoughts candidly and will have my husband read after I post. I will also answer questions if they are not rude or based solely on somebody wanting to get off. I will also post pics as my relationship with my boyfriend progresses.

For now, this is us TODAY and proof to show we are real.
View attachment 1020243
SUCH a sexy couple!

Reactions: BBCinChastity
My husband and I have been discussing finding a boyfriend for me over the course of our relationship. While I have had one before, this new guy seems like he is going to be what we want to go deep and explore cuckolding in ways we typically save for bedroom talk. That being the case, I have decided to start a pseudo diary where I can share my thoughts candidly and will have my husband read after I post. I will also answer questions if they are not rude or based solely on somebody wanting to get off. I will also post pics as my relationship with my boyfriend progresses.

For now, this is us TODAY and proof to show we are real.
View attachment 1020243
You look like such a cock magnet

Reactions: artman6060