Asian Wife's Cuckolding Diary

IEcplseeking

Couple
Aug 22, 2018
Inland Empire, Ca
My husband and I have been discussing finding a boyfriend for me over the course of our relationship. While I have had one before, this new guy seems like he is going to be what we want to go deep and explore cuckolding in ways we typically save for bedroom talk. That being the case, I have decided to start a pseudo diary where I can share my thoughts candidly and will have my husband read after I post. I will also answer questions if they are not rude or based solely on somebody wanting to get off. I will also post pics as my relationship with my boyfriend progresses.

For now, this is us TODAY and proof to show we are real.
20221024_102906.jpg

My husband and I have been discussing finding a boyfriend for me over the course of our relationship. While I have had one before, this new guy seems like he is going to be what we want to go deep and explore cuckolding in ways we typically save for bedroom talk. That being the case, I have decided to start a pseudo diary where I can share my thoughts candidly and will have my husband read after I post. I will also answer questions if they are not rude or based solely on somebody wanting to get off. I will also post pics as my relationship with my boyfriend progresses.

View attachment 1020243
Nice. Is your husband black?

View attachment 1020243
Can not wait :)