at what point

I caught my wife of 10 years having an affair. We fought at first but eventually I said inwss ok with it and was even more ok with her continuing to see him. She knew I wanted her with other men before it but he got spooked and ran. So now she just gives me details of when they would meet up.

Attachments

• 20200115_201436.jpg
    20200115_201436.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 52
For me is when I was younger. My ex started fucking one of my friends when I’d go out with my buddies. I found out when he told another friend and he told me.
I was immediately turned on and I asked her while we were fucking if she would talk about it and she did. I eventually went out more and she would hook up with him so she could tell me about it. Everyone knew she was fucking him but I didn’t care. It was a big turn on.
I did manage to see them fucking when they thought I was out. I jacked off and came very hard. I tried doing a threesome with him but she would chicken out. This went on for about a year.
I was hooked but it progressed through other relationships. I wanted more and more. So naturally I was attracted to women who were known to sleep around. I felt more comfortable being open with them as they related to being sexually active.

We were sharing my friends hot tub with him and his lady at the time. A few drinks later we all got naked, a few more and he was eating his girls pussy and I was eating my wife. Wife was seated on the side of the hot tub and my friend leaned in and my wife spread for him, he ate her and his lady fucked me. I wanted more, it was like instant addiction for sex with others.
Ours was a hot tub initiation, too.