Austin Texas: Looking for one bored wife or girlfriend.

I live in the North Austin / Georgetown area. I'm looking for any bored wife in the area to dick down. I'm looking for no-strings attached, however, on-going would be a bonus. I can drive to you or you can drive to me.

I'm 31 / White / Male / Muscular / Clean Shaven and go to the gym daily. I'm very successful, I'm a certified arborist and tree climber bringing in 6 figures per year. I'm not looking to change anyone's situation presently.

I've been married 10 years and never slept outside my relationship. However, boredom has hit me.

My picture is linked below:

SPAM/BPLMwVz

I live in the North Austin / Georgetown area. I'm looking for any bored wife in the area to dick down. I'm looking for no-strings attached, however, on-going would be a bonus. I can drive to you or you can drive to me.

I'm 31 / White / Male / Muscular / Clean Shaven and go to the gym daily. I'm very successful, I'm a certified arborist and tree climber bringing in 6 figures per year. I'm not looking to change anyone's situation presently.

I've been married 10 years and never slept outside my relationship. However, boredom has hit me.

My picture is linked below:

SPAM/BPLMwVz
We are interested