Hi all just another post to keep me in the loop.

Experienced 36yr old Aussie hotwife lover here. Have genuinely been with 15+ wives. It’s not a score and each one is unique and special.

Verified and validated by other couples on rhp.

Genuine, reliable and friendly.

Have Hard spot for Asian and mature wives but open to all. :p

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Perth here. Any Perth couples/ladies go down to Swanbourne?
Hi Charlie
Currently in South Africa but live in Canningvale Perth..i am cuck... Caught my wife in bed with Family Friend from Kalamunda. Had to make a choice let her see him or divorce....I chose to let her see him... She lives between Kalamunda and Canningvale.... After a few years kids started noticing her movements etc. It become public knowledge now... He comes over sleeps....I am relegated to guest /spareroom... We have lunch once a month a his house... Once a month at ours... Sometimes she goes shopping with me other times with him... He is also into BDSM and they are in a Master/slave relationship as well... He has collared her and registered her on slave register etc... Kids very aware of her standing ..
Perth here. Any Perth couples/ladies go down to Swanbourne?

Reactions: persian_bull
Hi Charlie
Currently in South Africa but live in Canningvale Perth..i am cuck... Caught my wife in bed with Family Friend from Kalamunda. Had to make a choice let her see him or divorce....I chose to let her see him... She lives between Kalamunda and Canningvale.... After a few years kids started noticing her movements etc. It become public knowledge now... He comes over sleeps....I am relegated to guest /spareroom... We have lunch once a month a his house... Once a month at ours... Sometimes she goes shopping with me other times with him... He is also into BDSM and they are in a Master/slave relationship as well... He has collared her and registered her on slave register etc... Kids very aware of her standing ..
So what are you going to do about it especially with the kids being aware and all?