I recently found out that my husband has this fantasy, saw a bunch of stuff he wrote in his diary,his thoughts about wanting to watch me get used by another dude,and honestly, even though i did find it weird at first,i love him a lot and I'd do anything to please him,absolutely anything
Spoke to my friend about this and she said I should make an account on here,which I just did :)
I'll be turning 24 this year,I hope age really isn't a problem,he doesn't know I've made this account though and I don't wanna talk to him about it yet because I don't want him to feel ashamed of himself,but I do wanna make a video of another guy cumming in me or a threesome with another couple, whichever comes first
Hmu if you can help me out with this

I recently found out that my husband has this fantasy, saw a bunch of stuff he wrote in his diary,his thoughts about wanting to watch me get used by another dude,and honestly, even though i did find it weird at first,i love him a lot and I'd do anything to please him,absolutely anything
Spoke to my friend about this and she said I should make an account on here,which I just did :)
I'll be turning 24 this year,I hope age really isn't a problem,he doesn't know I've made this account though and I don't wanna talk to him about it yet because I don't want him to feel ashamed of himself,but I do wanna make a video of another guy cumming in me or a threesome with another couple, whichever comes first
Hmu if you can help me out with this
I might be able to help with the video you were looking for. MSg me and we can tlk