Wife new to Hotwifing in Western Sydney, NSW; one bad experience, taking a break and looking to get back for the right man/men.
Hang in there, there's some great guys around if you look long and (really) hard. Unfortunately you have to be extremely careful, maintain high standards and take things (sometimes painfully) slowly. Also it takes some luck, we were unbelievably lucky to find the greatest guy on the planet straight off the bat.
If you want to chat, PM me. I'm interested to hear what your bad experience was, if you're up for talking about it of course. Happy to tell you about our adventures too.

Reactions: longshot4me
Right. We're not doing it too tough thankfully, we're looking forward to meeting up with our regular guy in a few weeks.
Have you had any luck finding couples on here?
haven't had much luck as yet, I only joined here prob 3 weeks ago lol, so still looking to meet up with awesome people

Reactions: bunnyandtim
Wife new to Hotwifing in Western Sydney, NSW; one bad experience, taking a break and looking to get back for the right man/men.
Hi Long short, black male here and I am in Camden area, how are you going with your search after a bad experience, hopefully you will find the right one on here, and stay safe with this covid xx

Reactions: longshot4me