View attachment 948735
Melbourne couple looking for first time experience with Bull. As it will be a first for us looking for someone who knows what they want. We'd like someone to take control & be spontaneous.
We are willing to travel for the right experiencher
View attachment 948735
Melbourne couple looking for first time experience with Bull. As it will be a first for us looking for someone who knows what they want. We'd like someone to take control & be spontaneous.
We are willing to travel for the right experience.
wow, her body looks stunning 😍. I would love to do a hotwify for the first time. And i exactly know what i want. Make her rimm and deep throat. Fuck like her pussy is for me. We can meet and go from there. Let me know if you interested. 👌🏻👈🏻🫵🏻🤌🏻

Reactions: SolidSnake22
Have any Australians actually met through this site?
As much as I love this site I am wondering if anyone has actually met in real life. I am a new bull and would really like to meet a hot wife or a couple, exploring each others fantasies.
I have emailed members in Brisbane but never hear back from anyone. As I travel for business I would like to meet up with members in Sydney or Melbourne, even if it is just for a drink...or two. Doing tributes is about as much interaction I get with members at the moment.

Looking at all these hot videos and photos of members in the US really makes me envy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SolidSnake22
Have any Australians actually met through this site?
As much as I love this site I am wondering if anyone has actually met in real life. I am a new bull and would really like to meet a hot wife or a couple, exploring each others fantasies.
I have emailed members in Brisbane but never hear back from anyone. As I travel for business I would like to meet up with members in Sydney or Melbourne, even if it is just for a drink...or two. Doing tributes is about as much interaction I get with members at the moment.

Looking at all these hot videos and photos of members in the US really makes me envy them.
Mate have messaged you , been a week now without an answer ????