Average Joe Cuck CumTributes by Request

Quando lo fai per noi?
I have a ton of requests right now. I will tribute your beautiful wife in the future.

If you want a tribute sooner, please do a tribute for my wife and I will do your tribute next in line. Check out my wife’s tribute thread:

Reactions: jack&jill
She is so sexy! Thank you so much for your amazing tributes that you did for my wife! They were amazing!

Since you tributed my wife, I moved you up in my tribute queue! I hope you don’t mind that I decorated your super sexy wife a little on some of the pictures… and then I painted her white!

View attachment 1158440View attachment 1158441View attachment 1158442View attachment 1158443View attachment 1158444

Absolutely gorgeous. Love love love the cock and cum tributes and the penned decorations.

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
If you aren't going to cum on my wife, don't fill the thread with pics of you cumming on other women. Useless, and not exciting.
That’s funny! This is my CumTribute thread and I fill it with my tributes of members’ wives. Their tributes might be useless to you but they were requested way before you. Some of them actually find them exciting as well!

Reactions: artman6060