Aylesbury wife is now mine.

It really is quite a feeling, emotionally. To know your position, your role absolutely. To see my wife obviously so turned on, melting due to the Bull's greater experience, great technique, greater ability to turn Anne on and make her so ready. I love my wife so much, I so want her to pleased and pleasured, to enjoy herself sexually. It was such a pleasure to be able to see this all unfold.

Sometimes the foreplay can be just as exciting as the sex act itself because you can play to the gallery as it were.
I sat with Anne opposite Rob and we flirted while he went to get our drinks, by the time he came back we were already kissing. He gave us our drinks and I told him to sit down opposite us. I slowly pulled up Anne's dress while kissing her to reveal her pussy, her panties were still in my coat pocket. I slowly ran my hands up her thighs then pulled her legs wide apart on the sofa so Rob could see how easy it was his loving wife would give herself up to me.
As I gently ran my fingers along her pussy lips and gently rubbed her clit she let out a moan, and so did Rob. The look on his face was priceless, I love seeing the reaction of the cuck a he watches his wife with me, its really powerful stuff.
isnt that all part of the thrill, seeing the look on the cucks face as you pleasure his wife, and having the wife look at him

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
For me seeing the ring isn't just symbolic but part of my own pleasure, knowing I'm enjoying excited married pussy and showing hubby what a perfect little slut he's got, taking new cock outside marriage even in their own bed.

For me seeing the ring isn't just symbolic but part of my own pleasure, knowing I'm enjoying excited married pussy and showing hubby what a perfect little slut he's got, taking new cock outside marriage even in their own bed.
Absolutely. In fact the marital bed is also part of it, long after you've left the cuck has to sleep in the very bed you've been fucking his wife in.

I wanted to share a few photos of my new hotwife from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, Anne.
We had been chatting for a while on PM me here but we finally got to meet at the weekend at a local pub where I flirted with Anne while her husband Rob looked on. Anne had a few drinks and I could tell that this wasn't going to be a wasted meet at all. I cheekily asked her to go to the loo and remove her panties for me and to hand them to me under the table. When she came back she placed the lacy knickers in my hand and they were really warm and damp, she was obviously very aroused. I lent over to her and whispered in her ear that I wanted to take her back to her house and fuck her on the marital bed with her husband watching us. She took my hand and we all left the pub and went back to theirs.
I have attached two photos of her, one back at theirs as Rob was getting us a drink and the other after I'd fucked Anne a few times and she'd fallen asleep.
They both got very aroused when I told them that I'm a member of this site and I might post the story and her photos on here. Rob has now joined too and he is going to read what I've put about our meet and photos of his wife, he may very well comment on them himself.
Please tell me what you think of my new hotwife.
Well done!

I wanted to share a few photos of my new hotwife from Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, Anne.
We had been chatting for a while on PM me here but we finally got to meet at the weekend at a local pub where I flirted with Anne while her husband Rob looked on. Anne had a few drinks and I could tell that this wasn't going to be a wasted meet at all. I cheekily asked her to go to the loo and remove her panties for me and to hand them to me under the table. When she came back she placed the lacy knickers in my hand and they were really warm and damp, she was obviously very aroused. I lent over to her and whispered in her ear that I wanted to take her back to her house and fuck her on the marital bed with her husband watching us. She took my hand and we all left the pub and went back to theirs.
I have attached two photos of her, one back at theirs as Rob was getting us a drink and the other after I'd fucked Anne a few times and she'd fallen asleep.
They both got very aroused when I told them that I'm a member of this site and I might post the story and her photos on here. Rob has now joined too and he is going to read what I've put about our meet and photos of his wife, he may very well comment on them himself.
Hot Damn! She looks delicious!

Here's a few the cuck sent me before we got to meet this weekend. And she is every bit as delicious as the photos suggest.

Attachments

• 9b8c250d-3e91-4689-bd03-4261c5e1eef1.png
    9b8c250d-3e91-4689-bd03-4261c5e1eef1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 331
  • 04b16443-104d-4586-bb59-42b26a2c536c.png
    04b16443-104d-4586-bb59-42b26a2c536c.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 262
  • a157ac39-464e-46dc-9627-7dcc68023326.png
    a157ac39-464e-46dc-9627-7dcc68023326.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 276
It is so hot to see my wife posted by someone else like that. I know a while back a couple of other guys have done it but that was just her pics. To see her and to know what has happened between her and David is a great turn on. I't like not just Anne but her pics too belong to someone else.
Yes she does now belong to me Rob, you saw the way she was with me the other night, the way e turned each other on so much that the first time I took her the sex was almost animalistic. I've never had a wife get so wet with me, I can now still almost taste her sweet juices in my mouth now from that night.

Reactions: tixeros78 and Sky72
Yes I think everyone should enjoy the photos, as for Anne she'll be mine unless I decide to share her with others at a later stage. Male/female/couples or perhaps take her to a club, you could come too just to view, not participate.

Wow