Baby was born!!

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
Hey everyone, to keep you guys updated, my wife gave birth a day before holloween, to a beautiful baby girl, and we are officially the parents. She was 8lbs, and basically looks like my wife, although she has hardly any latino traits, given that my wife is white puerto rican and our neighbor is white. He has been great, giving us this opportunity to make a family of our own, and he actually has given us space to spend this time as a family. My wife is happy, and we should be heading home either this afternoon or tomorrow. I feel very happy, and although i know she is not my daughter biologically, i love her, and i love my wife, for making this possible.

Congratulations!!!

Nathaniel ... she is your daughter whether or not you were sire. Is part of the assent agreement you made when the wife was seeded by another. If you cannot feel that way, do not EVER do this again!

Reactions: Nathaniel
Congratulations!!!

Nathaniel ... she is your daughter whether or not you were sire. Is part of the assent agreement you made when the wife was seeded by another. If you cannot feel that way, do not EVER do this again!
Thanks, and I understand that, and like i said i love her, and im happy i now have the opportunity to be a dad, this is something we wanted for a long time, and again, i know he fathered her, but i love both my wife and her, they are my family.

Hey everyone, to keep you guys updated, my wife gave birth a day before holloween, to a beautiful baby girl, and we are officially the parents. She was 8lbs, and basically looks like my wife, although she has hardly any latino traits, given that my wife is white puerto rican and our neighbor is white. He has been great, giving us this opportunity to make a family of our own, and he actually has given us space to spend this time as a family. My wife is happy, and we should be heading home either this afternoon or tomorrow. I feel very happy, and although i know she is not my daughter biologically, i love her, and i love my wife, for making this possible.
Congratulations

It must be, after years of us being married, she chose him to get her pregnant, and i’ve never seen her get this excited for any other guy. She did send me some pics however, and we’ve been talking throughout
My wife has been with her personal trainer
It must be, after years of us being married, she chose him to get her pregnant, and i’ve never seen her get this excited for any other guy. She did send me some pics however, and we’ve been talking throughout

My wife has been with her personal trainer boyfriend for almost 4 years now and they have been very much in love for at least 3 years, I've had the snip and she's on the pill for him

My wife has been with her personal trainer

My wife has been with her personal trainer boyfriend for almost 4 years now and they have been very much in love for at least 3 years, I've had the snip and she's on the pill for him
See, im her husband, but we know i cant give her kids, and he helped get her pregnant and helped us have a family, so she loves him. I dont feel bad because i love her, and she loves me too, and at the end of the day she and i go to bed together, but of course, he does things to her that i cant

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire