bareback

couple35uk

Couple
i thought i would never do it but the other day while bf was talking dirty while i was bent over, asked me to admit that i would let a bull take condom off and come inside me, i got really turned on and couldn't believe i said yes i want it, after few mins i was telling how i want and need another big dick to fill me with come and that i would let a big dick impregnate me, it was shocking to say the least but i really liked it and know i probably wouldn't be able to resist letting a hung bull do it and might not be fully satisfied if he doesn't!

i thought i would never do it but the other day while bf was talking dirty while i was bent over, asked me to admit that i would let a bull take condom off and come inside me, i got really turned on and couldn't believe i said yes i want it, after few mins i was telling how i want and need another big dick to fill me with come and that i would let a big dick impregnate me, it was shocking to say the least but i really liked it and know i probably wouldn't be able to resist letting a hung bull do it and might not be fully satisfied if he doesn't!
Sounds hot, you and your bf will love it.

If both you and your BF would love for your bull to get you pregnant then go for it, that's one of the hottest things that cuckolds dream about :)

With the right Bull, it won’t be an issue. You’ll give in without thinking about it.

Mrs Lmws prefers bareback. Both our current and previous long term Bulls both provided clean tests so that we could all three enjoy the benefits of bareback play. We do, however ask potential playmates to wear condoms initially. Being safe is best practice, but, we all know how amazing it is to watch your wife enjoying a hung bulls cock bareback, watching and hearing her being filled with his hot cum. And for me, cleaning her up is one of the hottest things before reclaiming her beautiful pussy.

Mrs Lmws prefers bareback. Both our current and previous long term Bulls both provided clean tests so that we could all three enjoy the benefits of bareback play. We do, however ask potential playmates to wear condoms initially. Being safe is best practice, but, we all know how amazing it is to watch your wife enjoying a hung bulls cock bareback, watching and hearing her being filled with his hot cum. And for me, cleaning her up is one of the hottest things before reclaiming her beautiful pussy.
Where in Florida are you?