bareback

Mrs Lmws prefers bareback. Both our current and previous long term Bulls both provided clean tests so that we could all three enjoy the benefits of bareback play. We do, however ask potential playmates to wear condoms initially. Being safe is best practice, but, we all know how amazing it is to watch your wife enjoying a hung bulls cock bareback, watching and hearing her being filled with his hot cum. And for me, cleaning her up is one of the hottest things before reclaiming her beautiful pussy.
No one ever answers this when I ask, but I keep trying............IF you thought a Lover might have a disease that could be transmitted sexually, would you still go through with a sexual encounter with them? Or does a condom eliminate that concern and you can relax and go ahead with them and not have any concerns?
If I even half thought my Lover MIGHT have something that he could give to me, I wouldn't be anywhere NEAR a bed with him.

J (the wife)

Reactions: NMlover and KennyA
No one ever answers this when I ask, but I keep trying............IF you thought a Lover might have a disease that could be transmitted sexually, would you still go through with a sexual encounter with them? Or does a condom eliminate that concern and you can relax and go ahead with them and not have any concerns?
If I even half thought my Lover MIGHT have something that he could give to me, I wouldn't be anywhere NEAR a bed with him.

J (the wife)
Good thinking. With this overwhelming influx of migrants, the CDC has several new sexually transmitted diseases...

Reactions: ZC420

J (the wife)
Nah. Condoms don't stop everything. You can still get things like warts and herpes, and I do no want to deal with either. If a person is questionable for one STD, then what else could they have? Not worth the risk imo. I've turned down couples before due to safety concerns, and I'm not shy to do so again.

Reactions: NMlover

J (the wife)
If there is ANY reason to believe a prospective playmate has an std, I walk away.
I’m not going to trust a layer of latex.
I do believe in getting tested regularly however.

J (the wife)
When I met the woman who would become my wife (1978) she told me that she carried a virus called herpes. I asked if it would kill me. She said no. I said something like, game on. Years later when we began to share, none of lovers seemed to mind that she carried the virus. Now, over 40 years later, herpes seems to be of no concern.

When I was younger I tried to fuck every female I could. One time I fucked a fat girl, that was my first and last.
I think I was pretty good with identifying the scanks, I always used a rubber with a real slut, (different from a classy married slut).

J (the wife)
Hell No! We Make sure they have Recent testing or it's a No go Because We always play Bareback.