bareback

For my wife. She never ever allows condoms to be used on her. It’s always natural sex without any form of birth control. In her view, condoms just feel like a rubber vibrator. Fake and not sexy. She wants to feel the cum pumped deep inside her vagina from her boyfriends. If they can’t do it, she will not be happy and break up with them. So they do what she asks.

View attachment 1248847
I would definitely do what she asks and pump her pussy full of cum. Amazing sight she gives here. Sweet tight pussy dripping with a big load of cum and her beautiful boobs :love: :love: :love: :p

A few weeks ago, my wife was with a bull, and he was really pounding her with her legs wrapped around his back. She was into it, and I thought close to climax when she moaned half out of breath. "oh god I want you to cum inside me, take off the condom, and cum inside me." The bull barely pulled out of her, and the condom was quickly lying beneath them, and they continued until they both had an explosive orgasm, and her wish of being filled with his cum was fulfilled. It was so hot to watch and listen to.
i bet it was super exciting for both u n ur wife, its exciting just reading about that hot event. 3 very lucky ppl, with 3 different thrills wrapped into 1 hot event.

i thought i would never do it but the other day while bf was talking dirty while i was bent over, asked me to admit that i would let a bull take condom off and come inside me, i got really turned on and couldn't believe i said yes i want it, after few mins i was telling how i want and need another big dick to fill me with come and that i would let a big dick impregnate me, it was shocking to say the least but i really liked it and know i probably wouldn't be able to resist letting a hung bull do it and might not be fully satisfied if he doesn't!
I always prefer bareback and i always fill their wives up

J has always used only a diaphragm for birth control, she can't take the pill and HATES condoms. She also LOVES it when guys explode inside of her, makes her feel fulfilled that she made it SO good for them that they came in her. She also was easily convinced to remove her diaphragm and risk a pregnancy, or not put it in at all (it caused serious cramping iof she left it in too long). over the years, this set up some REALLY hot potential pregnancy situations that played in to her [pregnancy risk fantasies too.
The HOTTEST times were when sh epout her diaphrgm in AFTER sex to hold their sperm inside of her until she got home to either remove it in front of me, or have me remove it myself to see the results of her night out!!

CW
How often does she take off her diaphragm only to find most if not all made its way into her womb?

Reactions: toolman2c
We do this with one guy regularly. We don't use condoms.
We've done it with 2 other guys, didn't use rubbers, looking back we should have.
Bareback is a swinger term to me, we're not swingers.
This is just some private, adult fun we enjoy.
I know this will offend some on here.

How often does she take off her diaphragm only to find most if not all made its way into her womb?
Not real sure how much made tis way in, b ut there was always a good sized "dallop" of sperm that followed removal of her diaphragm. Big enough that it was a bit difficult for me to take it when she offered it. CW

Reactions: NMlover