Bbc cuck couple in SC

Young eager couple here from the SC area. My wife and I have been at this lifestyle for a few months now, and are loving it!
She fucked her first Bbc (since we’ve been together) this past February and needless to say it was an unbelievable experience, for her me and her bbc lover that night, since then we have been exploring the lifestyle further and further, raising the bar on kinkiest each time it seems. We are also getting together with bulls much more frequent now too. My wife definitely loves it which makes it even hotter for me Knowing she’s happy.
About us, I’m 29 years old, white short medium build very below average size downstairs. She is a stunning Latina, and unlike me she is in very good shape, very fit thick loves to work out at the gym. She’s 5 foot 2 130 lbs. we are very friendly and social, love to meet up at local bars, breweries and clubs. We like to travel a lot too :)

Attachments

• EFD2F595-EB8C-4CCB-9F3F-34FCE48F7C24.jpeg
    EFD2F595-EB8C-4CCB-9F3F-34FCE48F7C24.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 157
Young eager couple here from the SC area. My wife and I have been at this lifestyle for a few months now, and are loving it!
She fucked her first Bbc (since we’ve been together) this past February and needless to say it was an unbelievable experience, for her me and her bbc lover that night, since then we have been exploring the lifestyle further and further, raising the bar on kinkiest each time it seems. We are also getting together with bulls much more frequent now too. My wife definitely loves it which makes it even hotter for me Knowing she’s happy.
About us, I’m 29 years old, white short medium build very below average size downstairs. She is a stunning Latina, and unlike me she is in very good shape, very fit thick loves to work out at the gym. She’s 5 foot 2 130 lbs. we are very friendly and social, love to meet up at local bars, breweries and clubs. We like to travel a lot too :)
Fucking sexy ass

She's such a lovely Hotwife with a body made to satisfy and being satisfied by BBC 😍😘

Wow outstanding beauty with juicy figure

I'm from SC also. Be careful, the more you try the more you will end up doing to keep getting that taboo feeling. This stuff will lead you to doing things you might not have thought of. Just saying. Your wife's body is amazing by the way. I can see how you would want to share her and watch her with guys with big cocks.

Reactions: DaKinks