BBC Dildo for Wife

Dec 20, 2022
Hello. I am very interested in surprising my wife with a BBC dildo. I am looking for something above average to hopefully peak her interest, but nothing over the top. I have seen some very good reviews about the Mr. Marcus one, and it seems to be along the lines of what I want to get her, something big but not over the top that will scare her. Would love some insight on this specific one or others that are similar in size and price. Thank you.

Hello. I am very interested in surprising my wife with a BBC dildo. I am looking for something above average to hopefully peak her interest, but nothing over the top. I have seen some very good reviews about the Mr. Marcus one, and it seems to be along the lines of what I want to get her, something big but not over the top that will scare her. Would love some insight on this specific one or others that are similar in size and price. Thank you.
Like others said , take your time , start small, I assure you she will adapt and love it .

Attachments

• 45D0D852-E27E-44D4-807B-EADDD81BB0C3.jpeg
    45D0D852-E27E-44D4-807B-EADDD81BB0C3.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 73
  • D4316AF9-D3FB-436B-B276-43D4A6CF871F.jpeg
    D4316AF9-D3FB-436B-B276-43D4A6CF871F.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 9BA13D0B-604E-4CE1-A57F-F962D0B983E5.jpeg
    9BA13D0B-604E-4CE1-A57F-F962D0B983E5.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 71
Like others said , take your time , start small, I assure you she will adapt and love it .
What size range do you suggest I start with? The one I mentioned has an insertion size of 7 inches. I’m sure any will look rather large to her. I would say I’m average size but no BBC 🤣 and wow, thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your wife. I sure hope my wife comes to enjoy things like this as much as your’s does! She is very vanilla and I am trying to break her out of her shell

What size range do you suggest I start with? The one I mentioned has an insertion size of 7 inches. I’m sure any will look rather large to her. I would say I’m average size but no BBC 🤣 and wow, thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your wife. I sure hope my wife comes to enjoy things like this as much as your’s does! She is very vanilla and I am trying to break her out of her shell
Around 6 inches to start . I acted like they sent the wrong color at first , but she loved it from the start. It’s always in our sex play now , she has 3 of them . She gets super hot .

Reactions: Ozzij
Around 6 inches to start . I acted like they sent the wrong color at first , but she loved it from the start. It’s always in our sex play now , she has 3 of them . She gets super hot .
I got mine started , just kissing and getting her hot , then rubbed it on the outside of her pussy , she soon was riding it !!

Also , use plenty of lube before you fuck her , then she will be more loose for the dildo . Be patient, mine was a bit apprehensive, now it’s part of sex every time. She knows I like to watch her , huge turn on for me .

I’m thinking 6-7. That’s not a bad idea haha I was just going to do it as a “gag” gift for Valentines Day along with some other toys.

Reactions: Pony65