BBC impregnating my girl?

My wife cuckolded me with both white and black men. One white guy she cuckolded me with, she later kept in contact privately and cheated behind my back, and was willing to have his baby it just never happened even though he was nutting inside her in my own bed the times I was away. The one black man she cucked me with talked about wanting the condoms to come off. This relationship didn't last though.

At one point near the end of her cuckolding period, she announced I had two weeks to find her a black man. After fucking a black man and being treated like a whore in front of me, she wanted to be a whore for other black men, it looked like that was about to become her focus, it wasn't like that before but that's where it was going. After admitting the cheating with her white bull, the topic changed to her kicking me out of the house so she could be alone with men, and I would be texted when I could return. Given that she tried to get pregnant by her white bull, it could have been a half black half latin baby that I would be expected to raise.

Last edited:
You should be warned once that BBC impregnates her she is his girl not yours. Black impregnation seems to work out best if the couple is married and stable. That way she is your wife but his girl and future baby momma!
Yes, that is an excellent point to keep in mind. I'm white but I know it happens just as you described. For all practical purposes, the woman becomes black-owned, even if she is married to a white guy.

My wife cuckolded me with both white and black men. One white guy she cuckolded me with, she later kept in contact privately and cheated behind my back, and was willing to have his baby it just never happened even though he was nutting inside her in my own bed the times I was away. The one black man she cucked me with talked about wanting the condoms to come off. This relationship didn't last though.

At one point near the end of her cuckolding period, she announced I had two weeks to find her a black man. After fucking a black man and being treated like a whore in front of me, she wanted to be a whore for other black men, it looked like that was about to become her focus, it wasn't like that before but that's where it was going. After admitting the cheating with her white bull, the topic changed to her kicking me out of the house so she could be alone with men, and I would be texted when I could return. She was becoming and still is, extremely hot for black men. Given that she tried to get pregnant by her white bull, it could have been a half black half latin baby that I would be expected to raise.
Were you happy with how things worked out? Martin.