Beach dressing and what you do on vacation?

Hello guys,how do you dress your horwife when ure on vacation far from home,what doesh she wear in public places and on beach ? What u do there ?

We wanted to try something new at beach,maybe she can wear thongs,in public places no panties and see trhu clothes,anyone done that ? Share pictures and stories

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
My wife typically will be topless most of the time , best vacation so far is Cancun adults only full nude resort. Took about 5 mins for us to get completely nude. So hot to see others checking her out .
one of our favorite games is when a guy grabs a spot behind us to get a good view. She loves to slowly spread her legs

When not at a beach resort she is at the very least 100% braless

Also she always brings her toy lol
5B1CBDE7-A82E-4864-AEF7-33B4965E01D3.jpeg

We are hopfully going away soon, not a swinger resort but I am hoping she will be topless most of the time around the pool area.

She is showing me swimwear and outfits that she is hoping to buy which are all incredible x

Reactions: Kingvar26 and gr852
We are hopfully going away soon, not a swinger resort but I am hoping she will be topless most of the time around the pool area.

She is showing me swimwear and outfits that she is hoping to buy which are all incredible x
Can u share some links. I want to buy some for my wife as a gift

When my wife and I go on vacation, she is the proper wife, just like at home. She has gone on a couple weekend trips with her fuckbuddies where she played the slut. One was a wedding of a friend of his and she hung out with his buddies all weekend. She fucked four of them, went to a nude beach with them. Another weekend (with a different guy) he and his buddies rented a beach house. She was their fuck doll all weekend.

We love Corfu and Greece in general.
I am going back there with my new wife to find another secluded cove. When I went with my ex there were a few other nudists but as one of them told me I shouldn't be taking photos without their consent so we had to go to one end of the cove and out of sight. I did go to Kos with my exwife and there were loads of clothes optional beaches there. She enjoyed the free feeling of being naked with other people around and also loved to flirt by opening her legs and turning over at the right time (right time being when guys were passing). We found such beaches all over the Greek Isles

Reactions: owlcuck
When my wife and I go on vacation, she is the proper wife, just like at home. She has gone on a couple weekend trips with her fuckbuddies where she played the slut. One was a wedding of a friend of his and she hung out with his buddies all weekend. She fucked four of them, went to a nude beach with them. Another weekend (with a different guy) he and his buddies rented a beach house. She was their fuck doll all weekend.
She sounds like my kinda girl.