What do you with your cum?

6inches

Couple
Gold
After you cum, what happens to the tasty morsel? Its amazing to hear what people do with cum. Most eat it, some share it, some cook with the cum. Some lick it off their partner. Let's hear from you guys on some of the things you do with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mankshole
I first smell it, have to keep a check on it, watch my diet. Second thing I usually do is eat it, of course, don’t all men want a gal to eat their cum? Sometimes, if I’m plugged, I’ll pull the plug out and put my cum up inside me and put the plug back. A time or two I’ve rubbed it on the head of a dildo and either put it up in me or sucked it off.

Easiest and cleanest method is wear a rubber and cum in it, pull it off and drink it down. Little to no mess that way!

I first smell it, have to keep a check on it, watch my diet. Second thing I usually do is eat it, of course, don’t all men want a gal to eat their cum? Sometimes, if I’m plugged, I’ll pull the plug out and put my cum up inside me and put the plug back. A time or two I’ve rubbed it on the head of a dildo and either put it up in me or sucked it off.

Easiest and cleanest method is wear a rubber and cum in it, pull it off and drink it down. Little to no mess that way!
I shoot mine into plastic wrap, wrap and seal it with a bag clamp, then when I'm hot again and having cock sucking fantasies I'll eat it. One time I covered my side lovers big cock and shaved balls with it, licked it off and pretended it was in my wives wet smelly pussy.

I shoot mine into plastic wrap, wrap and seal it with a bag clamp, then when I'm hot again and having cock sucking fantasies I'll eat it. One time I covered my side lovers big cock and shaved balls with it, licked it off and pretended it was in my wives wet smelly pussy.
Have you ever froze it and made cream cicles!