Your Wife Will Do Most Anything You Ask

my wife will not do scat, urine, anal and never ever cum in her hair
I think the phrase "...please do not cum on my hair" is rule number 1. I just wonder how many wives readily agree to threesomes and other types of group activity. I know there are wives who are super adventurous and up for most anything the husband requests. Unfortunately, I did not marry one.

Reactions: Gezmez2023
I think the phrase "...please do not cum on my hair" is rule number 1. I just wonder how many wives readily agree to threesomes and other types of group activity. I know there are wives who are super adventurous and up for most anything the husband requests. Unfortunately, I did not marry one.
My wife does, she loves more than one man at a time. Has her first group experiences at 18

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
It's hard not to laugh, one time at the theater she had 5 guys cum on her tits and she made it clear, do not cum in my hair! Lol I teased her about it later and she said she is classy whore and can't have cum in her hair. Lol

Reactions: Joelkk
What will you wife do if you ask her? Is she up for most anything - with some limits such as no scat, blood or pain? Some guys are just lucky and the rest of us would like to hear about it.inc
I can speak for myself. I will do anything. I trust my man has my best interest when he asks me to do said thing. I am his and I submit to his every want and need mentally physically or emotionally his happiness is my main priority and as long as he is happy I am happy because seeing him happy is my number one goal and what ever it takes I will do it with a smile.

I've never had a boyfriend into scat and blood. My pain tolerance is very high. And I'm bisexual so hunting girls for us is fun for me too. As far as if he asked me to play with males mmf threesome I've already experienced. I'm very open to a gang bang.i can separate love from physical And If I love my man then he controls my physical. If he wants me to use my physical on others then happily allow myself to live the moment.

I think I've played too many of these scenarios in my sick demented mind that I'm mentally prepared to do many things it's actually concerning loln

I can speak for myself. I will do anything. I trust my man has my best interest when he asks me to do said thing. I am his and I submit to his every want and need mentally physically or emotionally his happiness is my main priority and as long as he is happy I am happy because seeing him happy is my number one goal and what ever it takes I will do it with a smile.

I've never had a boyfriend into scat and blood. My pain tolerance is very high. And I'm bisexual so hunting girls for us is fun for me too. As far as if he asked me to play with males mmf threesome I've already experienced. I'm very open to a gang bang.i can separate love from physical And If I love my man then he controls my physical. If he wants me to use my physical on others then happily allow myself to live the moment.

I think I've played too many of these scenarios in my sick demented mind that I'm mentally prepared to do many things it's actually concerning loln
You know I think the most important thing you said is separating love from physical. It's so important in this lifestyle and I think why most people fail

There's not much we haven't tried, but jt's a hard NO on scat, blood, underage, and bizarre. I know Michael has my best interests in mind and would never allow or do anything to hurt, degrade or endanger my health. Besides that, we're in a female led relationship, which means i run the roost! I'm open to pretty much everything and if i don't like I don't do it again.

when you have a loving and great trust in the relationship, the wife would do almost anything. the thing is in wife's mind a loving and trustworthy husband would not ask or do something that harms her or the relationship. for me I need to take it real slow to show that sph and cuckold fantasy is not negatively impacting the trust.

I didn’t marry one either, just curious what ur wife would agree to?

Into multiple cocks with her girlfriend/lover I've never had to convince her to do anything sexual. She has a mind of her own which together with her girlfriends desires pulled me into the two women‘s lives and all that they and now we enjoy.

• Love