Do you help your wife pick out a new lover?

I’m wondering how many do help their spouse or partner pick out new people for her to fuck. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for twenty years. Most of it in the closet and not many at all knew we were into this lifestyle. We would travel out of the area and make arrangements to be around others with the same mindset and hook up with different people during this. When it first started it was a couple times a year but soon became something we did every couple of months. We found that was not even enough and things progressed to where we feel comfortable in our area to be selective and find guys that are both discrete but also polite and understand the rules. Meaning be mature and not acting crazy and talking about all this with others. Most men my wife hooks up with are married as well and some have wives that know what’s going on and others do not. But back to helping her find new lovers. I meet new people all the time and can size them up fairly quickly. I mention this to my wife and next thing that happens is we are meeting up with this person, generally somewhere public and have some drinks together. This generally leads to them and my wife planning something together. Something as simple as a dinner and date night and see where it goes. This seems to be my wife’s favorite. Reminds her of her youth and just having fun. This really does add a spark to her after these dates, makes her feel alive and wanted. This is really I believe what most women want, to be desired and pampered. I know with my wife she becomes super horny when this happens and generally this last for days on end. So me finding new guys for her is both fun and rewarding. My question I guess is this, how many others in this lifestyle find this to be the case? If not, why not? The reward is greater than you can imagine if done properly.
we both searched. although, she just took it as it comes. co-workers, neighbors, friends etc.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Bueno mí esposa y yo en cuestión de elegir a un amante o un toro para mí mujer no precisamente se lo escojo o ella los escoje, le hacemos así si estamos en el bar o un antro sí algún amigo se nos acerca o alguien nos hace plática es seguro que va a coger con mí esposa, y si no nosotros tomamos la iniciativa y le hacemos o invitamos a alguien a nuestra mesa y de ahí se da lo demás ir a coger con mí esposa

I pick all the men to fuck my wife. I show her the candidates before we meet if it is prearranged. Sometimes it is just men we meet in bars of saunas and then i just suggest the ones i will invite. We always use condoms, so STDs is not a major concern and we do not like having men that eexpect a 'relationship' . Infact suits us fine if the guy does not speak english! We just want him for sex

As a Bull, I prefer the husband to be very involved. Usually, my initial meetings are with the husband as it gives me an opportunity to gauge whether he is serious and ready for the lifestyle. This is very important because what they think they want and what they can do are sometimes different. On two occasions I have had wives say to me that despite him encouraging her for years she waited until she was confident he could handle it.
It gives me an opportunity to explain to him that I view us as partners in her pleasure, find out what they are looking for and make him my ally. Many first time wives are going to be hesitant and having him validate her interest in me is very helpful.
Well said, we are not really a hot wife cuckold couple, but we do engage black men to have sex with us and ultimately her alone if it works out. I always meet with the guy first, to judge if I feel he is compatible with our desires. She has complete trust in my judgement, as I have shared her with many men both friends and strangers, but it is always good for the husband and the new Lover for the wife to be on good terms and insure everyone is on the same page.
I am sure you have been a great Bull for many a sexy ladies.

I’ve been helping my wife choose her first guy, shes been taking her time and was nervous about meeting up with him for a drink but we finally did last week. I think she’s made up her mind and hasn’t said much yet. It was a pretty laid back vanilla type conversation we had with him so I’ve written this note up to let him know our intentions, I don’t think he’s ever done anything like this before and acted rather nervous towards me. I’ll show this to my wife before I send it, we share everything.

We really both loved the swinging lifestyle, I really miss getting it on with the lady’s (and most definitely Marsha!!) but I’m dealing with surgery related ed, have the manhunt.

Hey there Carl I just thought I’d send you a note. Marsha really enjoyed meeting you the other night, after all her anxiety over meeting someone for drinks she was surprised at how relaxed she was and after we left the bar she was feeling very happy. Her and I have a fair amount of experience in the swinging lifestyle together but looking for a partner for her only is a new one for us, she’d like to play with/as a couple but with my condition it just won’t work. As opposed to a swing party hook up she’d like to get to know the guy a little before moving on as opposed to introducing ourselves and shaking hands after the act 😂. From what I see I think she likes you, it’s a little strange to be seeing this, it’s sort of like a fathers concern for a daughters new boyfriend but I love Marsha very much and want to protect her and see her happy….and she does love sex! As far as sex goes, if it does come to that, she has total control and I’m comfortable with whatever she wants. She may want my involvement, me just watching (possibly a little weird) or maybe some privacy. Ultimately she’s the boss, the only hard rule we have is this must not damage our relationship. Hopefully it just enhances it and you both enjoy it. What am I getting out of this? First of all I really enjoy seeing her happy and fulfilled, secondly its a huge turn on for me and I’ve always loved watching her “in action”. During a full swap with another couple once I was actually scolded by an attractive woman I was with for not paying enough attention to her because I was focused on what Marsha was involved in, she looked so beautiful and sexy! I felt bad for the lady but I couldn’t help myself.

I guess I am the oddball here. I have no involvement. She works at our local University and has fucked and continues to fuck the young collage bulls. She has a well oiled process that has worked for her over the years. The university has a very active simple to use STD testing process. So she makes they are all tested. This is a good thing because she is a 100% bare back cum slut. For over the past 25 years she has always had two to three bulls in her stable. She tells me about them and I often get to clean up the creampies and swoollen beatup pussy she brings home. But I have been offically introduced.

I get to help with some of them. Mostly if I run across a guy online who is near us or will be traveling to our area I check with her and then can set up meetings for her. It doesn't happen as often since covid.

Last summer a guy from Ohio was passing through our area on a motorcycle trip. He takes a 7-10 day trip by himself because his wife doesn't like to ride. He stopped on his way through and stayed the night with her then stopped back by on his way home and fucked her one last time before he headed home. Hopefully he will be taking the same trip again this year.

Also we always do a 2-3 night anniversary trip. It is always my responsibility to arrange men to come to our hotel room. I am completely in charge of who gets invited. I used to set up a gangbang for one night and then just 2 or 3 guys the other night(s), but now I just plan gangbangs for every night because she likes that so much more.

One time we did an ad on Craigslist and I sent our hotel name and room number to every guy who responded and left the door propped open with her waiting on the bed right beside the door. That was a wild and busy night.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I’m wondering how many do help their spouse or partner pick out new people for her to fuck. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for twenty years. Most of it in the closet and not many at all knew we were into this lifestyle. We would travel out of the area and make arrangements to be around others with the same mindset and hook up with different people during this. When it first started it was a couple times a year but soon became something we did every couple of months. We found that was not even enough and things progressed to where we feel comfortable in our area to be selective and find guys that are both discrete but also polite and understand the rules. Meaning be mature and not acting crazy and talking about all this with others. Most men my wife hooks up with are married as well and some have wives that know what’s going on and others do not. But back to helping her find new lovers. I meet new people all the time and can size them up fairly quickly. I mention this to my wife and next thing that happens is we are meeting up with this person, generally somewhere public and have some drinks together. This generally leads to them and my wife planning something together. Something as simple as a dinner and date night and see where it goes. This seems to be my wife’s favorite. Reminds her of her youth and just having fun. This really does add a spark to her after these dates, makes her feel alive and wanted. This is really I believe what most women want, to be desired and pampered. I know with my wife she becomes super horny when this happens and generally this last for days on end. So me finding new guys for her is both fun and rewarding. My question I guess is this, how many others in this lifestyle find this to be the case? If not, why not? The reward is greater than you can imagine if done properly.
The way I do is go to a bar and she gets drunk which makes her so flirty and naughty. I text her and she gets it in her watch abou incouiging her to hook up. Love waiting in the bar as the guy takes my wife to our room

Before my wife met her current man I was on all the sites and did the pre-chat and screening of a lot of potential. This part of our lifestyle, and we feel more fulfilled as a family when we have a steady alpha in her life. Once we agreed on a potential and she would take over the chat and flirting, and we would meet them at a restaurant to further screen them, including recent STI tests, etc..Then let their relationship develop naturally from that point. Sometimes it would last only a couple of weeks and sometimes,like now a couple of years. My wife is super in love with the guy we have now and I think they’re on the way to making a much more permanent relationship.

My wife much prefers sleeping with someone I don't want her to. If I show too much favoritism towards another man she'll usually try to get them to fuck me while she laughs and watches.

Totally agree with all you say. I'd add however that my wife also gets high and horny in anticipation, not only after meeting a bull, especially a new one.

In the days leading up to a date she's keener to have sex and she is clearly fantasising as I fuck her. I will usually help by helping her imagine how that new cock will feel.

To your question then, yes I invariably help her choose new guy if we meet on the Web, talking with him and sussing him out. If we are in a bar we have codes to msg caution, go ahead or otherwise. It's great to see her react if I signal all OK. Like a kid at Xmas.

I’ve been helping my wife choose her first guy, shes been taking her time and was nervous about meeting up with him for a drink but we finally did last week. I think she’s made up her mind and hasn’t said much yet. It was a pretty laid back vanilla type conversation we had with him so I’ve written this note up to let him know our intentions, I don’t think he’s ever done anything like this before and acted rather nervous towards me. I’ll show this to my wife before I send it, we share everything.

We really both loved the swinging lifestyle, I really miss getting it on with the lady’s (and most definitely Marsha!!) but I’m dealing with surgery related ed, have the manhunt.

Hey there Carl I just thought I’d send you a note. Marsha really enjoyed meeting you the other night, after all her anxiety over meeting someone for drinks she was surprised at how relaxed she was and after we left the bar she was feeling very happy. Her and I have a fair amount of experience in the swinging lifestyle together but looking for a partner for her only is a new one for us, she’d like to play with/as a couple but with my condition it just won’t work. As opposed to a swing party hook up she’d like to get to know the guy a little before moving on as opposed to introducing ourselves and shaking hands after the act 😂. From what I see I think she likes you, it’s a little strange to be seeing this, it’s sort of like a fathers concern for a daughters new boyfriend but I love Marsha very much and want to protect her and see her happy….and she does love sex! As far as sex goes, if it does come to that, she has total control and I’m comfortable with whatever she wants. She may want my involvement, me just watching (possibly a little weird) or maybe some privacy. Ultimately she’s the boss, the only hard rule we have is this must not damage our relationship. Hopefully it just enhances it and you both enjoy it. What am I getting out of this? First of all I really enjoy seeing her happy and fulfilled, secondly its a huge turn on for me and I’ve always loved watching her “in action”. During a full swap with another couple once I was actually scolded by an attractive woman I was with for not paying enough attention to her because I was focused on what Marsha was involved in, she looked so beautiful and sexy! I felt bad for the lady but I couldn’t help myself.
very interesting story, with your condition? Thats a game changer, TY for bravely saying, and ur a real selfless man to want and help your wife get all the enjoyment of flirting and fucking men that have what she needs for her yearning needy hot married pussy., shes lucky to have you.. Are you at times able to get inside her?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife