Question - Do any couples out there...

have a male slave that they use for their pleasure? I'd be especially interested in hearing if any Black couples own a white male slave. Maybe he provides you both oral when you demand it? Maybe hubby uses his bussy when wifey isn't home? Maybe wifey utilizes slave boi's talent as a maid, cleaning up her pussy with his tongue after hubby dumps a big load of hot cum in her pussy?

I'd love to hear more about how you use your slave, how you met him, and the general dynamic! Thanks :)

have a male slave that they use for their pleasure? I'd be especially interested in hearing if any Black couples own a white male slave. Maybe he provides you both oral when you demand it? Maybe hubby uses his bussy when wifey isn't home? Maybe wifey utilizes slave boi's talent as a maid, cleaning up her pussy with his tongue after hubby dumps a big load of hot cum in her pussy?

I'd love to hear more about how you use your slave, how you met him, and the general dynamic! Thanks :)
Looks like no one!

We often do master-slave role play in our little circle; most often, KK is the Mistress, and we are part of her stable, her personal male harem. Less often, KK is my submissive, my slave, my fuck-puppet.

In the harem domain, KK likes to line us up, completely nude, for "inspection" - it is a sexy, erotic ritual, she examines our cocks and balls, instructs us to masturbate, and sometimes cum for her, or to have sex with each other while she watches.

When KK is submissive to me, I like to dress her in fetish wear, like a sex doll, posing her, positioning her, helping her get fucked senseless.

We often do master-slave role play in our little circle; most often, KK is the Mistress, and we are part of her stable, her personal male harem. Less often, KK is my submissive, my slave, my fuck-puppet.

In the harem domain, KK likes to line us up, completely nude, for "inspection" - it is a sexy, erotic ritual, she examines our cocks and balls, instructs us to masturbate, and sometimes cum for her, or to have sex with each other while she watches.

When KK is submissive to me, I like to dress her in fetish wear, like a sex doll, posing her, positioning her, helping her get fucked senseless.
Out of curiosity... you've written about oral, and sharing a fleshlight, and some assplay with toys (and IIRC, a Sybian), but do you and her other men do anal with each other? Or just with KK?

Out of curiosity... you've written about oral, and sharing a fleshlight, and some assplay with toys (and IIRC, a Sybian), but do you and her other men do anal with each other? Or just with KK?
All four of us are bisexual, but not likely in the sense of bottoming, at least on a regular basis - that includes one another, or being pegged by KK, although the latter happens from time to time based on KK's desires.

I don't bottom, although I will on some occasions top another guy if that's what KK needs. I've done Paul for her that way a couple of times.

Reactions: owlmale and 6inches
All four of us are bisexual, but not likely in the sense of bottoming, at least on a regular basis - that includes one another, or being pegged by KK, although the latter happens from time to time based on KK's desires.

I don't bottom, although I will on some occasions top another guy if that's what KK needs. I've done Paul for her that way a couple of times.
Thank you for satisfying my curiosity. I'd wondered (obviously).

I have a fantasy (one of many) that I meet a bi-Black married couple. They take me home. I give her lots of oral and do fuck her. But, the high point is sucking cum from the husband's cock and receiving his big cock in my ass for another load. I picture me on my knees eating her while she lies on her back and he fucks me. Or, I am on my back, she straddles my face and holds my legs back while he fucks me. They kiss while he fucks me and I eat her. It turns into a long-term relationship, and they eventually find a bi-white woman who cucks me with other BBC and they arrange gang bangs for her and me.