Becky ..... the exhibitionist

This is the first time I have seen this, so it's still got plenty of life left :)

That guy was going to get dinner, but walked up on desert first! I'm sure he can't help but stroke thinking about that to this day.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
This is the first time I have seen this, so it's still got plenty of life left :)

That guy was going to get dinner, but walked up on desert first! I'm sure he can't help but stroke thinking about that to this day.
The thought that he might still be wanking over that encounter gives me tingles even now :rolleyes:

I can't imagine that's something that happened to him frequently, so it is probably a very nice memory. And once you start thinking about it, the tingles come on and before you know it, the hand comes in to help things along ;)

Who knows, maybe he was a pussy magnet and whenever he went out women dropped to the ground and spread their legs for him to eat, but I doubt it. Your exploits are what dreams are made of. If more women would act out their fantasies, everyone would be happier :)

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Yes, but she's got the photo and editing skills on her team, you would just have to join her as part of the shots. Who knows what kind of wild ideas came from it, you both would look sexy doing so.

Yes, but she's got the photo and editing skills on her team, you would just have to join her as part of the shots. Who knows what kind of wild ideas came from it, you both would look sexy doing so.
Can't disagree with the fact she has the photoshop skills.....