Becky ..... the exhibitionist

You say the nicest things Rich1. perhaps you would honour me with a photo sometime, me coated with your cum......in the meantime here's another

View attachment 17588
mmmm you are totally gorgeous Becky. I was unable to hold back I just shot a massive load of cum as I looked at your hot body. mmmmm Thank you. Must get the next load on your pic. If you do have a day out sometime exposing your hot body, and you would appreciate some extra attention, I would luv to oblige mmmmm

That is such a compliment Rich, thank you. It would appear that you prefer my outdoor exhibitionist photo's to the others posted? Should I limit my posts to those or keep posting the others as well?

That is such a compliment Rich, thank you. It would appear that you prefer my outdoor exhibitionist photo's to the others posted? Should I limit my posts to those or keep posting the others as well?
With your sexy nature, fantastic body and exhibitionist tendencies the thanks are to you babe ! You look fantastic in all the pics, but for me the exhibitionist ones are an even bigger turn on - its the thought that you might be or are being watched that adds extra excitement. Also luv the one of you sucking a massive cock ! Ooooh wow I think you are getting me hard again

But yes, your outdoor exhitionist photos look amazing. I am wanking my stiff cock as I look at your totally hot body right now. mmmmm you have a gorgeous smile. I hope you don't mind, I am imagining that I am about to cum in your open, willing mouth mmmmm

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I'll have to put up some of my dogging photos sometime ;)
mmmmm I just came very hard, I imagined that I had put the end of my stiff cock into your open, willing mouth, Becky, and slid it deep in and came very hard and profusely, pumping my cum into your mouth. I then imgined watching you swallow all my cum. And all this outside, in public mmmm you are soooo hot and sexy.

That's an interesting question. Perhaps we should do a survey, what do you think. Personally I do both, sometimes swallow and sometimes spit.......

That's an interesting question. Perhaps we should do a survey, what do you think. Personally I do both, sometimes swallow and sometimes spit.......
Thanks for your honest reply - I think its a personal thing. I luv it when a girl swallows, but its also nice to see cum dribble from a girl's mouth, and as a super sexy girl, it sounds as if you do both ! mmmmm Have you ever had several guys cum in your mouth or face one after the other ? mmm

Hi Becky - actually I used to see this girl Linda who loved dogging. She liked as many guys as possible to cum in her face. The most I saw her take (including me !) was 6- outside in a car park while being watched by about 15 guys, then her bf took photos. Very sexy. Have you ever done something like that ?

Hopefully this answers your question but if not then yes I have....

View attachment 17599
Oh wow Becky, you are sooooo totally hot and sexy. I luv your body, and want to lick you out in every way possible. mmmmm would luv to taste your juices - you are so totally hot I would even swallow your ******** mmmmmm. Hope that's not too pervy for you, but you are just so hot and sexy mmmm