I was a little nervous when my husband suggested trying dogging. I hadn't been a 'hotwife' for that long and the idea of having sex with a complete stranger in a car park was a little intimidating. So before we tried it for the first time we did a little research on the internet and decided that we would avoid those locations which seemed to attract a lot of people, at least to begin with, and selected a spot which we thought would be quieter. With this in mind and with me suitably attired in stockings and no panties under my dress we set off.

We arrived at our chosen location fairly late on into the evening and finding no one about parked up and waited......

Last edited:
......and we waited and slowly my nervousness subsided as we sat there. We had chosen a fairly secluded spot, a car park at the end of long lane, and it seemed as if we had made a mistake. As the minutes ticked by we started to think nothing was going to happen, we even got to talking about going home and trying another night or another place when lights suddenly appeared in the lane and a car turned into the car park. My stomach was in knots again as the car pulled up a short distance away and turned off its lights.

Gradually, as our eyes adjusted to dimness, we could make out a single figure in the drivers seat of the car across from us but the question was 'was it a dogger'. We wondered what to do for a while as he didn't make any move and eventually we agreed that I should pose for a couple of photo's and see what his reaction was.....

Reactions: Dubbing and Em3840
We hadn't even taken a photo before he was out of his car, "Do you mind if I watch?", he very politely asked. We both acknowledged his request with a yes and then my husband began to snap away as he came a little closer. As I posed he started chatting amiably as if nothing untoward was happening, telling us his name was Toby and asking if we had been to this location before, to which we replied this was our first time. I could tell he was becoming aroused as he watched me, edging closer all the time, so I decided to move things along and said he could touch if he wanted. He immediately looked to my husband for his confirmation and when he smiled and nodded.....

At first he was content to run one hand up my thigh and over the top of my stockings while the other hand fondled my breasts, outside my dress to begin with but he very soon had my dress unbuttoned and my tits out of my bra. His mouth latched on to one nipple, licking and teasing it, as he stroked his fingers back and forth along my bald slit before slipping them into me. I was more than ready for it and as he started to finger me I opened my thighs wider to give him complete access to my very wet hole.

Last edited:
Having been nicely warmed by some very pleasant fingering I thought I should take the time to find out exactly what I might be getting for the main course. Toby was quite happy for me to explore and I found a very solid 5 inches with a lovely mushroom head just waiting for me to give it a little bit of a wank……

Reactions: Dubbing and Em3840