Hot Wives and Dogging?

I think we'd have to pull over somewhere so I could thoroughly enjoy everything
One guy fucked her so hard in the back of a van as I drove along in Friday night traffic that the suspension was damaged. We should have found a place to pull over. True story. And he was huge, in general and his cock. She walked funny after that weekend for a long time.

We finished up in a deserted provincial park parking lot, covering her in come.

Attachments

• 1705 Cinn's wild  weekend (724).JPG
    1705 Cinn's wild weekend (724).JPG
    373.7 KB · Views: 61
One guy fucked her so hard in the back of a van as I drove along in Friday night traffic that the suspension was damaged. We should have found a place to pull over. True story. And he was huge, in general and his cock. She walked funny after that weekend for a long time.

We finished up in a deserted provincial park parking lot, covering her in come.
Well that will not be a problem for me either way as I am not a large man either physically or endowment which is only just above average length and width

The real story. She fucked 5 men over the course of two day, six including me. This guy she fucked the most. This was an extra adventure because she wasn't done with him yet. After using him for a couple of hours in the backseat and the woods, and still trying to stuff his now definitely deflated cock into her pussy, I taped her to the tree and told her to settle down. He and I relaxed while she protested, and watching her wriggle got him hard again, so I cut the tape and they had one more fuck, and one more long cock sucking / riding adventure in the back seat. Here she is sucking him in the backseat. If willing men had stumbled on her at this point, who knows what would have happened next. That's his cock after coming with her at least a dozen times in the previous 24 hours. He was a champ. He was part of future adventures too. Happily married and no longer playing now.
It's hot the way her hand's on the bare skin of his cock shaft, with the condom rolled up just enough for her to grasp him... The tied to a tree thing is in our repertoire, always so insanely hot...

It's hot the way her hand's on the bare skin of his cock shaft, with the condom rolled up just enough for her to grasp him... The tied to a tree thing is in our repertoire, always so insanely hot...
Watching her trying to decide how much cock skin exposed is too much... always hot. I tied her to a tree another time but juat the two of us. It was amazing fun too. I can't find that set right now, here's one I really like.

100_9643.JPG

That's exactly it. We never know which time might be the last, either. Generally speaking I've planned long weekends. Even though she could go longer at it than three days at a time, it probably wouldn't be healthy.
I have been walking naked since I was around 16. It was a gf that got me into it through dares. I passed the same frame of mind that I got my exgfs and exwife to do the same. Other GFs didn't like it too much, but my exwife loved it, so much so that she would always go commando with short dresses in summer. Same with my exgf, she was even more daring. We always had a camera with us. The best part was getting caught, and we were caught quite often with varied results
Here is a few from our walks

Attachments

• Picture 058 (1)_resized (1).jpg
    Picture 058 (1)_resized (1).jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 29
  • File 00041 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    File 00041 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    794.7 KB · Views: 33
  • file002062_1 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    file002062_1 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    458 KB · Views: 39
I have been walking naked since I was around 16. It was a gf that got me into it through dares. I passed the same frame of mind that I got my exgfs and exwife to do the same. Other GFs didn't like it too much, but my exwife loved it, so much so that she would always go commando with short dresses in summer. Same with my exgf, she was even more daring. We always had a camera with us. The best part was getting caught, and we were caught quite often with varied results
Gorgeous as ever

Reactions: Desejo de corno
She's beatutiful! And what fun! :)

Reactions: Desejo de corno
A few years ago we attempted to find somewhere to try dogging. After a couple tries that didn't work out we kind of gave up on it. We frequently attend a local nude beach. Recently, while we were not looking for a dogging opportunity there, we thought we were going to have one. We had set up well away from others and an older gentleman (my wife has a thing for nice looking older guys) walked down the beach setting up almost right next to us. She was enthralled with him. Shortly after he was undressed my wife noticed his cock was rock hard and he was huge. She made a show of putting lotion on her tits and putting lotion on my cock, which made me hard also. She wanted him to see and he did. There were plenty of looks back and forth and we were starting to talk about going over to him or inviting him over to us when another couple walked up and set up close by. That killed it for my wife and left us with just a fantasy. We were so disappointed.

Dogging is rampant near us in the UK. Lots of spots near our house. The wife is open to going and letting men unload all over her tits while I film. We have had many conversations about strangers groping and cumming on her, she wants to be covered in their cum, and like I said we are going to film the whole thing! Now we just need a babysitter 😜😈