Becoming a HotWife

My husband wants me to become a hotwife. I’ve never been with anyone but him and am really nervous. Any tips on how to get started?
keep the communication open and honest. it can be a delicate balance on the path to get started. Don't be afraid to admit what you like, want, or the opposite - don't like or want. What thoughts have you had but not yet shared? Does the idea turn you on inside and does your husband know too?

Reactions: btweets
Try to mention things that you would think he would like, like it's your idea. Sometimes for a guy it's a turn on hearing how his other is also into it so he knows he's not alone in wanting to explore.

Reactions: btweets
Just allow yourself to be in a situation where you’re relaxed and comfortable and let your body tell you when it’s time and once you begin you will definitely enjoy it. Sometimes it helps if you have a couple or few drinks to lower your inhibitions and when the moment feels right, go for it! Keep us posted please and good luck!

You could also start by posting a few photos and enjoy the reaction you may get from the community. If that feels good then maybe enjoy some spirited conversation on line and see how you feel. The feedback you get from the community regarding your photos and conversation helps with confidence and desire to enjoy something fantastic.