being a cuckold and having a small dick related?

Six, thick, no complaints, I spoke to a cuckquean on Reddit who told me a story that made me obsessed with being a cuck with light humiliation, though I could also consider it stag/vixen. The other guy was bigger and my wife says she loves mine, and doesn’t see the point of anything bigger. As one woman reacted to this, “famous last words.” Still, my wife is small and gets sore easily, so she might not be into the big ones. Even her mouth is small to the point I feel her teeth scrape my cockhead, so she might not even be into big cocks for oral. However, I know she likes it a bit rough, and would be excited if the other guy grabbed her roughly and spanked her.

Six, thick, no complaints, I spoke to a cuckquean on Reddit who told me a story that made me obsessed with being a cuck with light humiliation, though I could also consider it stag/vixen. The other guy was bigger and my wife says she loves mine, and doesn’t see the point of anything bigger. As one woman reacted to this, “famous last words.” Still, my wife is small and gets sore easily, so she might not be into the big ones. Even her mouth is small to the point I feel her teeth scrape my cockhead, so she might not even be into big cocks for oral. However, I know she likes it a bit rough, and would be excited if the other guy grabbed her roughly and spanked her.
When she wraps her hands around a big one and feels how powerful it is and strokes it a few times she will be able to take it and love it.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I never knew I had size issues until I had 3 experiences in a relative short period of time where I was told my cock was to thin. The most damaging to my ego was when I had a three some with a buddy and his wife. I went first and she just laid there, then he got on her and she went wild and had 2 orgasms. The next week we tried it again with the same results. A month or so pasted by and they did not ask me to join then so I asked him if there was a problem. He told me she did not want to hurt my feelings but my cock was so thin she could not feel it inside her at all. Her and I had always flirted and I could now tell a difference how she acted towards me and I eventually stopped visiting.. This had a definitely affect on my ego.

Last edited:
No your a man. And don't let anybody else tell you different. Worry more about pleasing your wife or girlfriend. And not thinking about another man's penis.
OUR SEX LIFE GREW AS WE GREW AS A COUPLE I AM SMALL BUT I DEVELOPED WICKED ORAL SKILLS. WE DID SOME KINKY THINGS USUALL WITH OTHER WOMEN AND EXHIBITIONISM. I ALWAYS HAD THE MENTAL REQUIREMENTS TO BE A CUCKOLD AND IT REALLY TOOK OFF ON A TRIP TO HEDONISM 2 IN JAMAICA. THE BIG BLACK PROS WHO WORKED THERE WENT RIGHT AFTER MY PETITE WIFE. I LET HER TRY THEM OUT. SHE LOVED IT AND THEY LOVED HER. FABULOUS ORAL SKILLS AND PETITE BUT STRETCHY. THE REST IS HISTORY

Desire to watch wife with other guy makes husband a cuck. In those, cuck may have decent size dick or smaller ones.
I WAS ONLY 17 AND MY GF GOT WORKED ON BY TWO OLDER BIG BLACKS WHO WERE VERY EXPERIENCED AT A HOUSE PARTY. THEY STAYED IN THE
KITCHEN WITH HER AND WHENEVER I CAME IN THEY WERE PLAYING WITH HER AND ONLY WHEN I CAME IN DID SHE MUMBLE A QUIET NO DONT DO THAT. BY THE END OF THAT PARTY THEY DOUBLE TEAMED HER IN THE BEDROOM I LEFT WHEN I HEARD THE SECOND GUY START FUCKING HER