being a cuckold and having a small dick related?

In our case, I had ED as a result of medication side effects - had a bad sinus cold, was put on a decongestant and anti-histamine for that. That just happened to coincide with our once every month sex. She was disappointed and talked about 'dating'. That got the idea in my head. The next month I was on Sudafed and also could not get it up. And so on. I went for allergy tests, came back that I was allergic to household dust - a year round thing. My doctor put me on pseudoephedrine full time with regular monitoring. My wife and I had a long talk about entering into a sexless marriage where she had my blessing to date. The rest as they say is history.

I think there is a correlation between small dicks and being cucks (not a perfect correlation though); but another important matter for my wife was stamina. Not only am I small but I came to quickly for her. Her lovers can last a long time and with their larger cocks reach places I can only dream of. So put those together and you can bet your wife will want to cuckold you if she has the chance.

Common denominator from experience of being a bull, small dicks tend to be associated and gravitate towards cuckoldry but not the defining trait for male cucks. A lot of comments I see stating that cuckold is putting wife's pleasure as top priority is a bit misguided of a definition for cuckoldry. Cucking in my opinion is the roleplaying of a husband being cheated on with or without their knowledge but doesn't have the choice on the matter. Theres humiliation and degradation that plays heavily into the dynamic. The power dynamic is heavily on the female's side. Sharing a hotwife I tend to see it as more so a partnership of mutual benefit for both sides. The males get pleasure from the fact that other men lust after whats theirs and chase after her. It also gives the wife the chance to explore her dominant tendencies as having control of where to take the date as they're the prize here that other men are courting her for. The females thrive off attention and the experience of being with someone new, without the baggage of infidelity hovering over the deed. I find that reclaim sex with partners of this dynamic are a lot more passionate. Idk but essentially they all belong under the umbrella of letting your wife fuck around.