being a cuckold and having a small dick related?

I don't think so, I have a 6 inch cock and quite thick, my wife says it has never been an issue for her, but I love to share her with men a lot and she loves to be with many men and loves to get back to me and make love the way we do after having hot sex with her partners in crime...
We just understood from the beginning of engaging in multiple sex with men that it was going to excite and spice our marriage...
She has had about 35 different men, most were average as she calls them, some were amazing studs that filled every fantasy on her mind, I had the previlege to watch a few from a hidden spot and I loved the way she gave herself to all these men... even more the way they loved to have sex with her...

I don't think it has anything to do with size. I think it has everything to do with putting your wife's pleasure as a top priority. Of course, I also get great pleasure from my wife's play. It is a win win. She likes to play and I like to play with her after she plays. There is no humiliation in our relationship. So we are more stag vixen.

Well, i am very small, but i dont think im a cuckold because of my size. I was never the alpha in any situation when i had to talk to a girl, or stand out as the tough guy, and i only met my wife because i was her “friend”, and we hooked up after she had a fight with her boyfriend. Although we were both considered “geeky”, she was always gorgeous, and guys would always be after her, and when we started going out and were engaged, it was a turn on for me to see how she would write to guys online, and be slutty with them. So really, i think it just comes down to attitude.

Probably in the sense that it is likely a lot of guys with small dicks like me are happy and desire to be cuckolded. But that may apply to a few bigger guys too. Something awesome about seeing some guy give your wife the bedding she deserves.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c