Being denied pussy,or tits or simple feel

i have no idea how i would have felt if my wife had cut me off. she did it for short periods on time because she was mad at me, not because she was fucking someone else. at least, i don't think she was fucking anyone else.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
i have no idea how i would have felt if my wife had cut me off. she did it for short periods on time because she was mad at me, not because she was fucking someone else. at least, i don't think she was fucking anyone else.
Most women do deny us guys sex because they think it will straighten us our of our thinking . But it so does not work unless you are a true puss. Just get over it keep going . There are other fish or should I say pussy to eat or fuck gladly. Sorry wife's, sex is to enjoy and make us live each other more and more each day we live on this earth

Reactions: coastalkid
Most women do deny us guys sex because they think it will straighten us our of our thinking . But it so does not work unless you are a true puss. Just get over it keep going . There are other fish or should I say pussy to eat or fuck gladly. Sorry wife's, sex is to enjoy and make us live each other more and more each day we live on this earth
she cut me off, mostly, because she thought i was fucking someone else. one night, i watched her get dressed, for a girl's girl's out, with a pair of crotchless panties & her blouse unbuttoned to her bra level with the upper part of her tits exposed.

Last edited:
Durring those short periods when she cut you off didn't she miss the action? If not,maybe that would suggest that she is getting it elseware.:unsure:

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
she cut me off, mostly, because she thought i was fucking someone else. one night, i watched her get dressed, for a girl's girl's out, with a pair of crotchless panties & her blouse unbuttoned to her bra level with thupper part of her tits exposed.

I dated a woman that I knew, if we moved in together, she would be out wth other men. I fantacized about watching her get dressed all hot and ready to go see someone and I probably would ot kow how long she was going to be gone: a few hours, overight, or a few days.
it was short lived. maybe a week or so.
OMG, I only wish! It's been 2 YEARS and three months here now. I' pretty sure it's permanent :(

• Wow
Reactions: coastalkid
I am beginning to suspect that is my problem with my current wife: she wants to be fucked and I can't do it. She gives me excuses which I suspect are not true. Initially I ate her pussy but she no longer wants that. She won't talk about her past but I suspect she is a big dick hound and is used to getting it from multiple guys. Now I can't sexually satisfy her so we have nothing sexual, not ever cuddling. It's been over two years since I was allowed any pussy contasct....
I'm sorry for you that she won't let you at least eat her. Maybe confront her and find out if she is getting elsewhere or wants to. If so tell her it's ok as long you are allowed some measure of attention.The reason that she doesnt want you to eat her might be that she fears you will be able to tell she is cheeting. But it might also be something else entirely.

I dated a woman that I knew, if we moved in together, she would be out wth other men. I fantacized about watching her get dressed all hot and ready to go see someone and I probably would ot kow how long she was going to be gone: a few hours, overight, or a few days.

OMG, I only wish! It's been 2 YEARS and three months here now. I' pretty sure it's permanent :(
her pussy usually changed her mind.

I am beginning to suspect that is my problem with my current wife: she wants to be fucked and I can't do it. She gives me excuses which I suspect are not true. Initially I ate her pussy but she no longer wants that. She won't talk about her past but I suspect she is a big dick hound and is used to getting it from multiple guys. Now I can't sexually satisfy her so we have nothing sexual, not ever cuddling. It's been over two years since I was allowed any pussy contasct....
Join the rest of us I give in and she gets what she wanted and I get to clean her pussy

Reactions: cuck52