Being denied pussy,or tits or simple feel

Why do wife's always push their husband's away or deny them sexy ,after many years of husband being faithful , but her on the other hand drop her panties and spread their legs to fuck someone else ?? Just hurts all us guys that keep trying
Why? Because she can.

As the saying goes "I have the pussy, I makes the rules." (Amazon even has panties like that.)

Reactions: owlmale and cuck52
If you have a tiny dick like me then women don't consider you a man. I'm not a man in the eyes of any woman, I'm a sissy bitch loser and must live my life as one. This means knowing and accepting that I will never fuck a girl or have any of the respect or privileges that she gives to a real man.Ithink that most women feel sorry for us and just politely decline advances.I've been with girls who were nice and faked orgasms to not embarass me but they would only go with me once and I'd never see them again. Sometimes I would get to read their messages to their gfs about how small I was. One told a gf that she felt like she was in bed with another woman and I made her feel like a lezzy. I did manage to get married because my wife is very dominant and enjoys humiliating me. She knew she could have all the men she wanted ouside the marriage but could enjoy the services of a submissive bitch like me for a hubby. Icame to relize and accept that the only way I could relate to a woman is as a submissive houseboy who does her bidding and assumes a nonsexual pussy free life. So I now do all the housework,obey my wife,dress slightly feminine,clean her up after she goes with a guy,and accept how she ridicules and laughs at me.I not allowed to touch her breasts or even look at them.She says they are for "real men" not sissy bitches like me.

Reactions: Duber and farmbitch
If you have a tiny dick like me then women don't consider you a man. I'm not a man in the eyes of any woman, I'm a sissy bitch loser and must live my life as one. This means knowing and accepting that I will never fuck a girl or have any of the respect or privileges that she gives to a real man.Ithink that most women feel sorry for us and just politely decline advances.I've been with girls who were nice and faked orgasms to not embarass me but they would only go with me once and I'd never see them again. Sometimes I would get to read their messages to their gfs about how small I was. One told a gf that she felt like she was in bed with another woman and I made her feel like a lezzy. I did manage to get married because my wife is very dominant and enjoys humiliating me. She knew she could have all the men she wanted ouside the marriage but could enjoy the services of a submissive bitch like me for a hubby. Icame to relize and accept that the only way I could relate to a woman is as a submissive houseboy who does her bidding and assumes a nonsexual pussy free life. So I now do all the housework,obey my wife,dress slightly feminine,clean her up after she goes with a guy,and accept how she ridicules and laughs at me.I not allowed to touch her breasts or even look at them.She says they are for "real men" not sissy bitches like me.
I am beginning to suspect that is my problem with my current wife: she wants to be fucked and I can't do it. She gives me excuses which I suspect are not true. Initially I ate her pussy but she no longer wants that. She won't talk about her past but I suspect she is a big dick hound and is used to getting it from multiple guys. Now I can't sexually satisfy her so we have nothing sexual, not ever cuddling. It's been over two years since I was allowed any pussy contasct....

I am beginning to suspect that is my problem with my current wife: she wants to be fucked and I can't do it. She gives me excuses which I suspect are not true. Initially I ate her pussy but she no longer wants that. She won't talk about her past but I suspect she is a big dick hound and is used to getting it from multiple guys. Now I can't sexually satisfy her so we have nothing sexual, not ever cuddling. It's been over two years since I was allowed any pussy contasct....
What makes you suspect she is getting it elsewhere? Does she go out alone often or are you ever apart from her on a regular basis.I dont know how old she is but maybe it's menopause. I would talk to her and let her know what you like. If you want to be her cuckold then let her know that it's ok to be with others but go slow. Some women may think that a husbands willingness to let them have extramaritial sex means he dosnt love her so be careful and feel her out first. If you are small,ask her if you satisify her and reassure her it's ok to be honest. If its true then you could gently suggest she see another. Just be careful it doesn't backfire and she ends up leaving you for him. I think that is why so many of us cucks make ourselves useful to our wives in other ways. We have to earn our keep by doing housework and paying attention to her personal needs like preparing baths for her and massaging her feet. Give her the best of both worlds and be of value to her if at least in a nonsexual way. Be careful however wonen as you may know are unpredictable.