Is your wife a whore?

To Whore = getting paid
Slut = goes out with like minded friends and gets fucked
HotWife = she has friends with benfits

My wife has been a Slut and Hotwife

My opinion is whore and slut are one and the same. Prostitution is getting paid. Whoring is going out and getting fucked a lot. Just my thoughts. Receiving gifts, drinks, rewards are they the same as being paid directly? Maybe. With all that in mind I could say perhaps all three. I just like to think of us as a couple who likes to enjoy sex with other people. Don’t have to put a name to it. But if the wife is all that what about the man who does all that? I’ve done them all!

My wife wouldn't identify as a whore in any way. More like superwoman who has a different set of rules than I do. She was complete sexual freedom, I don't and she loves the power that brings.

While she does sleep with other men, a lot of the time she calls it training to help re-establish who has the power. Neither of us would have it any other way.

Reactions: littlewilly
Slut is our preferred term. She calls herself a slut, slutwife, cumslut, etc. and is 100% OK with me telling guys they can fuck my wife because she is a slut. She loves to be called a slut by the guy(s) while fucking her.

Bitch doesn't fit. She isn't a bitch. Even when someone isn't balls deep in her she is still well-liked.

Same for whore. We associate the term with a woman who is messing up her own marriage or other people's marriages or with a woman who fucks for money. She does neither.

Slut is our preferred term. She calls herself a slut, slutwife, cumslut, etc. and is 100% OK with me telling guys they can fuck my wife because she is a slut. She loves to be called a slut by the guy(s) while fucking her.

Bitch doesn't fit. She isn't a bitch. Even when someone isn't balls deep in her she is still well-liked.

Same for whore. We associate the term with a woman who is messing up her own marriage or other people's marriages or with a woman who fucks for money. She does neither.
Like your style!💋

Reactions: stubbyhubby