Is your wife a whore?

I would NEVER refer to my wife Jennifer as a slut, bitch or whore. Over the years she has provided me and a number of men with great pleasure. She is simply a shared wife.
I as well would never use those words, she is my wife, the mother of our children. But when her lovers use the word sexy slut, it turns her on. Is it his words that stimulate her or the the fact I don’t intervene when he talks to her that way while fucking her, I don’t know. Some lines a husband can’t cross, but another man can easily do so without consequences.

Reactions: owlmale
My wife is a cheating whore and I love it.. Just because I love it doesn't mean she's not a whore.
It’s not cheating if you know about it or allow it, she is a hot wife and sounds like you are a cuck if you do nothing! What do you think she will do to you when she finds out what you been posting about her?

My wife is not a whore or a slut.
She's a classy, well dressed, clean, in shape mid 50s gal. She dosent smoke, dosent swear, can carry on an intelligent conversation.
She's popular among her friends, most are classy and attractive as hell like she is.
She's a good sport, we often comment about other people's looks and attitudes.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. She's a whole different woman when he's with us. She loves sex, we have a great sex life with and without him.

With me, sometimes I have been the cheating spouse, which seems to be the easiest. Sometimes, I am the hotwife with a husband encouraging me to play, which is not as easy as I would have thought. Some guys are turned on by that. A few times, I have been the whore that guys were hiring. Lastly, I have been the slut, so who cares what my story is. lol
Well said. Why put labels on it, I am what I am, I’m a wife who loves to enjoy the company of other men, and my husband enjoys it even more. We don’t need to label it, we just have fun and enjoy the moment. I let others use the word they want.

Well said. Why put labels on it, I am what I am, I’m a wife who loves to enjoy the company of other men, and my husband enjoys it even more. We don’t need to label it, we just have fun and enjoy the moment. I let others use the word they want.
You're not a whore unless you charge for it but you are definitely a slut and that's a good thing in a wife. He's very lucky...