Being Discrete Sometimes Sucks

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
I am on here because I can't tell anyone in real life about my hotwife. No one would suspect she has this secret. In fact if I was to tell them, most would say I way lying. She is very selective about who she sees and usually only plays about once a year and never with a stranger. I would like it to be less restrictive and more frequently, but she isn't that type.

It makes it hotter to me that people don't know that side. Last year it was hot when she got fucked and came home to me and fucked me. The picture attached is the picture of her pussy after she got fucked by her new friend.

My main problem is I am excited she found a new play partner and want to shout it out, but can't. I am hoping she will end up fucking this guy. I wish I had one person I could talk to about this. One person in my circle that would appreciate how hot she is. All our friends would probably find it wrong and immoral anyway. I am ready to explode.

Sorry this isn't all that juicy, but hopefully the next story will be.

I am on here because I can't tell anyone in real life about my hotwife. No one would suspect she has this secret. In fact if I was to tell them, most would say I way lying. She is very selective about who she sees and usually only plays about once a year and never with a stranger. I would like it to be less restrictive and more frequently, but she isn't that type.

It makes it hotter to me that people don't know that side. Last year it was hot when she got fucked and came home to me and fucked me. The picture attached is the picture of her pussy after she got fucked by her new friend.

My main problem is I am excited she found a new play partner and want to shout it out, but can't. I am hoping she will end up fucking this guy. I wish I had one person I could talk to about this. One person in my circle that would appreciate how hot she is. All our friends would probably find it wrong and immoral anyway. I am ready to explode.

Sorry this isn't all that juicy, but hopefully the next story will be.
Ur wife has a gorgeous pussy!! Anymore pics to share