Best birth control?

i always used the pill but if she can't tolerate that it isn't an option. I did at one point try an IUD (the coil) and the efficacy is supposed to be similar to the pill but I found it very uncomfortable when taking a big cock so it wasn't for me.
I believe you can get an injection which places a pellet of slow release contraceptive under the skin so that maybe an option for her - I've never tried it but it might be worth looking into.
Luckily for me I'm post menopause so it isn't something that I have to worry about now.
But condoms are no fun at all and spoil the moment totally. It's not nice sucking a condom covered cock but then having to stop while the guy puts one on to fuck is a real mood killer and anyway I want the guy to cum in me so I've always been bare by choice.
But I agree - some form of contraception is essential if she's fertile.
I've noticed lots of people (mostly guys - it would be, it's not their bodies that have to deal with the consequences!) on here who get off on the breeding fantasy but I can't say it's ever had any attraction for me whatsoever. Each to their own and I won't judge but it doesn't seem a very responsible way to bring a child into the world and if you play a lot you could be serially 'knocked up' and I can't see any pleasure in that.
My husband and I agreed that I should be back on the pill when we started having other men join us in the bedroom. It wasn’t a problem for hubby as he had a vasectomy as we didn’t want more children

But I didn’t enjoy sex with guy wearing a condom, don’t like the taste of latex in my mouth and much prefer bare back sex. Why I went back on the pill. Having said that the pill did fail twice during the course of our lifestyle to 2 different men. Both times I fell pregnant to different guys, while it was a huge turn for hubby to see his wife pregnant to another man and I do love babies, I just didn’t want it to stop my fun with the guys. Both guys paid to have this problem eradicated, one didn’t want me to lose the baby and he wanted it as his own, but that would have cause to may questions to be asked. Lucky for me I now gone through menopaused, and nothing really changed, just I can now enjoy all the sex without the worry of falling pregnant, like a new lease on life you could say

Reactions: Xiahh and sterling