Best birth control?

We only just started having her get fucked by other guys in December while she was pregnant so no risk of pregnancy. we both loved it so much we want to keep doing it, she loves to get filled and I love her to come home with a messy pussy for me to suck and fuck.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
We only just started having her get fucked by other guys in December while she was pregnant so no risk of pregnancy. we both loved it so much we want to keep doing it, she loves to get filled and I love her to come home with a messy pussy for me to suck and fuck.
Well, the pill followed by condoms are the most reliable as far as I know although condoms don't help with your desires. An IUD may be an option if she wanted to get one put in maybe. Getting her tubes tied is a sure way to be baby free although if you wanted more yourselves that isn't an option. Some of the methods depend on age of the female...what age is she? You could always let thing happen as they may but you must be prepared to raise a child if she does become pregnant to a bull though.

Reactions: Xiahh
Well, the pill followed by condoms are the most reliable as far as I know although condoms don't help with your desires. An IUD may be an option if she wanted to get one put in maybe. Getting her tubes tied is a sure way to be baby free although if you wanted more yourselves that isn't an option. Some of the methods depend on age of the female...what age is she? You could always let thing happen as they may but you must be prepared to raise a child if she does become pregnant to a bull though.
She is 28, she is very fertile so no birth control with someone other than me is a no go. We aren't into raising some other guys kid.
Shes considering the IUD but I'm hesitant to trust that with someone else, if it's my mistake sure but not someone else's.

We may go the tube tying method as we think 2 is gonna be enough

Reactions: Xiahh and sterling
i always used the pill but if she can't tolerate that it isn't an option. I did at one point try an IUD (the coil) and the efficacy is supposed to be similar to the pill but I found it very uncomfortable when taking a big cock so it wasn't for me.
I believe you can get an injection which places a pellet of slow release contraceptive under the skin so that maybe an option for her - I've never tried it but it might be worth looking into.
Luckily for me I'm post menopause so it isn't something that I have to worry about now.
But condoms are no fun at all and spoil the moment totally. It's not nice sucking a condom covered cock but then having to stop while the guy puts one on to fuck is a real mood killer and anyway I want the guy to cum in me so I've always been bare by choice.
But I agree - some form of contraception is essential if she's fertile.
I've noticed lots of people (mostly guys - it would be, it's not their bodies that have to deal with the consequences!) on here who get off on the breeding fantasy but I can't say it's ever had any attraction for me whatsoever. Each to their own and I won't judge but it doesn't seem a very responsible way to bring a child into the world and if you play a lot you could be serially 'knocked up' and I can't see any pleasure in that.

i always used the pill but if she can't tolerate that it isn't an option. I did at one point try an IUD (the coil) and the efficacy is supposed to be similar to the pill but I found it very uncomfortable when taking a big cock so it wasn't for me.
I believe you can get an injection which places a pellet of slow release contraceptive under the skin so that maybe an option for her - I've never tried it but it might be worth looking into.
Luckily for me I'm post menopause so it isn't something that I have to worry about now.
But condoms are no fun at all and spoil the moment totally. It's not nice sucking a condom covered cock but then having to stop while the guy puts one on to fuck is a real mood killer and anyway I want the guy to cum in me so I've always been bare by choice.
But I agree - some form of contraception is essential if she's fertile.
I've noticed lots of people (mostly guys - it would be, it's not their bodies that have to deal with the consequences!) on here who get off on the breeding fantasy but I can't say it's ever had any attraction for me whatsoever. Each to their own and I won't judge but it doesn't seem a very responsible way to bring a child into the world and if you play a lot you could be serially 'knocked up' and I can't see any pleasure in that.
Last paragraph hits the nail on the head. That is a bizarre fantasy to us and we can't believe that anybody would actually be in to such a circumstance. A few seem to be looking for a sperm donor due to issues with the husband, other than that, raising somebody else's kid is beyond imagination. Yep, seems to be the guys here who fantasize about spreading their seed around and making other women pregnant. Repulsive to us, not the "fantasy" in and of itself, but actually doing that to somebody.

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Last paragraph hits the nail on the head. That is a bizarre fantasy to us and we can't believe that anybody would actually be in to such a circumstance. A few seem to be looking for a sperm donor due to issues with the husband, other than that, raising somebody else's kid is beyond imagination. Yep, seems to be the guys here who fantasize about spreading their seed around and making other women pregnant. Repulsive to us, not the "fantasy" in and of itself, but actually doing that to somebody.

Mrs Hotwife
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so xx