Fucking my wife after a bbc

My wife and I have been together for 10 years I’m 48 and she is 30 we have been in the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle for our entire relationship and I love the feeling of her pussy after she has been ravaged by a bbc. Lately I have been cumming much faster when fucking her after she has been with her bulls and I don’t know if it’s the fact that she has been off of birth control for around 6 months and she is now having several of her bulls fuck and cum inside of her tight little fertile pussy daily. She no longer wants me to cum in her pussy she has told me that her pussy is for dominating men only and that I can cum on her ass, belly, or face. Most of her bulls are black so if she gets pregnant the child will be half black and I’m ok with this so I’m wondering if know that she is now a breeder for bbc is that why I cum so fast? Anyone one else in this kind of situation or has been through this before experience the same cumming fast??? I know I can’t stop thinking about a black man’s big cock pumping his warm thick sticky seed in her fertile pussy and hopefully getting her pregnant c79819f3-db65-43a1-843c-807b9d90c5f7_Original.jpeg594e59ee-36c8-43ac-b8d3-c97ca051f3ee_Original.jpegAirBrush_20190304213034_Original.jpegIMG_1936.jpegIMG_1937.jpeg

My wife and I have been together for 10 years I’m 48 and she is 30 we have been in the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle for our entire relationship and I love the feeling of her pussy after she has been ravaged by a bbc. Lately I have been cumming much faster when fucking her after she has been with her bulls and I don’t know if it’s the fact that she has been off of birth control for around 6 months and she is now having several of her bulls fuck and cum inside of her tight little fertile pussy daily. She no longer wants me to cum in her pussy she has told me that her pussy is for dominating men only and that I can cum on her ass, belly, or face. Most of her bulls are black so if she gets pregnant the child will be half black and I’m ok with this so I’m wondering if know that she is now a breeder for bbc is that why I cum so fast? Anyone one else in this kind of situation or has been through this before experience the same cumming fast??? I know I can’t stop thinking about a black man’s big cock pumping his warm thick sticky seed in her fertile pussy and hopefully getting her pregnant View attachment 1663423View attachment 1663424View attachment 1663425View attachment 1663426View attachment 1663427
You have a sexy hungry wife .

My wife and I have been together for 10 years I’m 48 and she is 30 we have been in the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle for our entire relationship and I love the feeling of her pussy after she has been ravaged by a bbc. Lately I have been cumming much faster when fucking her after she has been with her bulls and I don’t know if it’s the fact that she has been off of birth control for around 6 months and she is now having several of her bulls fuck and cum inside of her tight little fertile pussy daily. She no longer wants me to cum in her pussy she has told me that her pussy is for dominating men only and that I can cum on her ass, belly, or face. Most of her bulls are black so if she gets pregnant the child will be half black and I’m ok with this so I’m wondering if know that she is now a breeder for bbc is that why I cum so fast? Anyone one else in this kind of situation or has been through this before experience the same cumming fast??? I know I can’t stop thinking about a black man’s big cock pumping his warm thick sticky seed in her fertile pussy and hopefully getting her pregnant View attachment 1663423View attachment 1663424View attachment 1663425View attachment 1663426View attachment 1663427
hi i am agree about you say, my wife is russian 36 y.o, me is 62 y.o, she is noy happy about sex with cause iam bad heath of heart, i dream about she can have a goob sex with BBC, but still just talking about it. she is russian blonde slim, i hope you can give some ideas t convince her , really she need, and for me no problem is exciting imaging the first time ¡ my thnaks ¡

hi i am agree about you say, my wife is russian 36 y.o, me is 62 y.o, she is noy happy about sex with cause iam bad heath of heart, i dream about she can have a goob sex with BBC, but still just talking about it. she is russian blonde slim, i hope you can give some ideas t convince her , really she need, and for me no problem is exciting imaging the first time ¡ my thnaks ¡
Let chat

Reactions: Macc and toolman2c
I want to lap that up.

Would beg to clean her gorgeous tight holes

No doubt her being off birth control and allowing herLovers to cum inside and not you is making you cum faster!! I have been on condom only intercourse with my wife since November 2012, when she made the decision that her next prdgnancy was going to be with someone other than me (at the time, it was hopefully with her Boss/Lover). I can actually cum just from the actions of her putting my small size condoms on me, if she wants to be really evil, LOL.
When the pandemic hit, and her relationship with her Boss/Lover ended (no pregnancy) we discussed maybe lifting the "condom only rule" but decided it has been so long since my cum was inside of her, we should not spoil that record. So I remain on condom only and her desires to be involved with BBC Lovers has come ROARING back!! Maybe an interracial pregnancy is in our future yet.

CW

Welcome to the club 👍

I love the way u think, wanting ur sweet younger wife to have a exciting fulfilled sex life, hope she gets Blacked as u watch,.

Let’s chat. Check your inbox

No doubt her being off birth control and allowing herLovers to cum inside and not you is making you cum faster!! I have been on condom only intercourse with my wife since November 2012, when she made the decision that her next prdgnancy was going to be with someone other than me (at the time, it was hopefully with her Boss/Lover). I can actually cum just from the actions of her putting my small size condoms on me, if she wants to be really evil, LOL.
When the pandemic hit, and her relationship with her Boss/Lover ended (no pregnancy) we discussed maybe lifting the "condom only rule" but decided it has been so long since my cum was inside of her, we should not spoil that record. So I remain on condom only and her desires to be involved with BBC Lovers has come ROARING back!! Maybe an interracial pregnancy is in our future yet.

CW
Check you messages. I have something you’ll definitely like

I would be having you use condoms at the very least. A vasectomy would be better.

Reactions: toolman2c
I'm not a bit surprised that you cum so quickly. Given the circumstances so would I. So would anyone I should think,
Having a big black cock fucking her lovely cunt is one thing but the possibility of her getting pregnant by a black man who is just using her is mind blowing! You're a very lucky man!

your wife is beautiful. i can understand why so many guys enjoy fucking her. did i read that correctly? she has guys fucking her daily?